Ex players and that

Former Latics goalie Dean Bouzanis has signed for Western Sydney Wanderers in Australia's A-League. Good move for him as the Wanderers have been one of the top teams since forming two years ago. He is unlikely to be number one as they have a handy keeper, but their best players seem to be leaving during this off-season so you never know.

Grabban has joined the ex Latics contingent at Norwich City...

He had raw pace when he was here.

As he's got older, he's improved so much on his early potential and is now, i'd say, a very solid Championship level striker.

Decent signing for Neil Adams this. They struggled for goals in the Prem with who they had.

Grabban and Hooper will score plenty in the Championship

He had raw pace when he was here.

As he's got older, he's improved so much on his early potential and is now, i'd say, a very solid Championship level striker.

Decent signing for Neil Adams this. They struggled for goals in the Prem with who they had.

Grabban and Hooper will score plenty in the Championship

i know when cardiff started showing interest a few weeks ago they were talking about £3 million, thats a lot of money for someone who has only had one season in the championship.

Rumor is that Tom Eaves is off permanent to the shrews...not many goals last season on loan but looked troublesome to play against

- Would you take him back?

No.

Shrews fans were very disenchanted with him in his second loan spell.

Rumor is that Tom Eaves is off permanent to the shrews...not many goals last season on loan but looked troublesome to play against

If JCH goes I'd take him on a free and on a fraction of the 5 year deal he signed before he went to Bolton, just to show him the grass isn't greener in :censored:ing Horwich

I don't think so no.

Goes to show that with Spencer, Trotman and now the looks of it, Eaves - the club actually did brilliantly in getting in the sort of fees that they managed for those young lads.

I actually didn't see the hype with Eaves in the first place, yep he was young when Penney was throwing him into 1st team games, but he never looked like scoring for us, and that 3 goal salvo in a pre-season games looked to be an exception rather than a nod of what was to come.

I'd avoid...