Bradford (a)

Had a look on the Bradford forum, they’re complaining about the lack of strength in depth outside their starting XI. Poleon is starting and missing chances. As long as we can keep Wyke under control we should be fine against them. They don’t have that fast winger Marshall either so not much to worry about I’d say. 

They got beat 3-0 at home off Fleetwood and got beat off Bury at the weekend. 4/1 for an Oldham win is way overpriced

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fergie said:

A point would be smashing.

I think RW will be geeing up the players..this is the big one before the managerial appointment. 

Win this and the players will have made a major contribution to keeping him as manager.

I have my bets on for play offs(66-1)Top half(11-1) with sky, but odds well down now. But cant understand that the 250-1 for promotion hasnt altered. £100 on that to win £25 grand would be nice. Could afford a box for the 1st season back in championship mmmmmmm.   Must have Byrne, Doyle ,Bryan and Wellens to achieve that dream.

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'll be at this one - Not been to a game since the Posh game so in desperate need of a fix...

Same.

Think we'll be round the 1000 mark.

Probably the toughest fixture of the season, Bradford away, so a win would be an enormous indicator that we're challengers for promotion...

Real pisstake that we've got so many Southern aways consecutively after this one though.

31 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Real pisstake that we've got so many Southern aways consecutively after this one though.

Odd one isn't it - from February we have a run of aways of Blackburn, Rochdale, (Scunthorpe), Bury, Wigan.

Edited by jsslatic

4 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Had a look on the Bradford forum, they’re complaining about the lack of strength in depth outside their starting XI. Poleon is starting and missing chances. As long as we can keep Wyke under control we should be fine against them. They don’t have that fast winger Marshall either so not much to worry about I’d say. 

They got beat 3-0 at home off Fleetwood and got beat off Bury at the weekend. 4/1 for an Oldham win is way overpriced

4 hours ago, Fergie said:

A point would be smashing.

Got to go with Fergie on this one. Bradford have had some decent results both home and away. They seem strong at home albeit with two defeats - Blackburn & Fleetwood.

Like us they have won 3 of the last 5 league games with our recent form better. Hoping for continued excellence from the team but I would take the draw.

Having said that... don't this lot have an initial letter B? Nailed on victory then ?

50 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Odd one isn't it - from February we have a run of aways of Blackburn, Rochdale, (Scunthorpe), Bury, Wigan.

If we are challenging at the top end of the table still fairly wishful thinking at this stage, we will have some bumper followings in those games.

4 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Just ordered a couple of £20 adult tickets from our ticket office for collection later.

First away game in a while and absolutely buzzing about it.

I have done the same, only 80 tickets left as of 1.00pm today, they must have only sent a few hundred.

I thought 1000+ initially, but didn't realise we only got an initial allocation of 500.  Granted we have sold them today and received another 200, but I would guess they will only be sold by tomorrow lunchtime and as its POTD I cannot see Bradford giving us a 3rd allocation for the PM of the game.  £25 for POTD will put people off too.

Think 1000 will be a great effort personally.

8 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I thought 1000+ initially, but didn't realise we only got an initial allocation of 500.  Granted we have sold them today and received another 200, but I would guess they will only be sold by tomorrow lunchtime and as its POTD I cannot see Bradford giving us a 3rd allocation for the PM of the game. 

I think the "allocation"s are just advance tickets. There'll be plenty of room for us if we take an absolute fucking army which I think we will...

1840 capacity assuming we're in the stand behind the goal. 

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I think the "allocation"s are just advance tickets. There'll be plenty of room for us if we take an absolute fucking army which I think we will...

1840 capacity assuming we're in the stand behind the goal. 

I'm not worried about the room. My thinking is that we will sell 700 advance tickets and I'm doubtful there'll be 300 paying £25 on the day.

Happy to be proved wrong, mind...