Wigan (A)

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

image.png.20909cc3b42edb84e724382911f3157e.png

I'd have McLaughlin in place of Gardner .Wigan were interested in him and this would be his chance of showing what he can do albeit if he fails to run them ragged in the first half to replace him .I'd put Fane or Gardner in place of Minnie the Maouche?.I'd have that Dutch winger on the bench.We  should go all out attack since we are expected to loose but let's get at them and give it a go.

9 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

To save fuck around situations like at Blackpool. Walking halfway around the ground to a shitty, short-staffed ticket office when the time is spent better in the pub then roll into the ground with ease.

Blackpool isn’t pay on the turnstiles, this is 

4 hours ago, Flemboy said:

I'd have McLaughlin in place of Gardner .Wigan were interested in him and this would be his chance of showing what he can do albeit if he fails to run them ragged in the first half to replace him .I'd put Fane or Gardner in place of Minnie the Maouche?.I'd have that Dutch winger on the bench.We  should go all out attack since we are expected to loose but let's get at them and give it a go.

RW was praising Gardner in his interview, so he will start

The changes may be  Hunt for Dummigan and Holloway for Davies. 

16 hours ago, Andy-latic said:

Always baffles me why so many buy upfront when there is no reason for doing so

Rotherham advertised that they got 5% of all advance sales for their game at BP.

I’m not sure if that’s league wide but wouldn’t surprise me if it was.

I think that’s the usual arrangement for advance sales.

On the match tomorrow, like has been said we are expected to lose so we may as well go for it from the start. No point playing for the draw as we’re not best equipped to a containing job.

Lets have a right good go like at Blackburn   and give our supporters something to cheer about!

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Throwing another on the Barbie? 

Damn Paul Hogan!!

15 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Two words that don’t normally get used in the same sentence, well not in these parts anyway. Strangely I’m quite envious. 

Dont be. We have Cardinal George Pell and slapped arse faced Steve Smith. Both of whom are synonymous with ball tampering.