Southend (H)

2 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

One thing that annoys the hell out of me is seeing an otherwise talented footballer using just one foot to the detriment of himself and inveribaly the team. 

I am so looking forward to seeing this player for some reason, my brothers - my usual source of info - know nothing about him and I have not seen him in any clips but several sources have mentioned that he was the best player in the Irish league so hopefully in a few weeks of building match fitness we might have a good player.

Really seems to hinder Messi

3 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

One thing that annoys the hell out of me is seeing an otherwise talented footballer using just one foot to the detriment of himself and inveribaly the team. 

I am so looking forward to seeing this player for some reason, my brothers - my usual source of info - know nothing about him and I have not seen him in any clips but several sources have mentioned that he was the best player in the Irish league so hopefully in a few weeks of building match fitness we might have a good player.

That annoy,s me also, seeing our full back finding some space down the wing but allowing defenders time to get back because he has to cut back onto the other foot.hopefully Wilfred will be able to keep himself on the Pitch from now on.

1 hour ago, bozman said:

Could be touch and go. I'm sure someone at the club said last year that the covers only protect to about -3 or -4.

Yes I remember it being said in the past that the covers only protect up to -4. The forecast for tonight is only -1 and +4 is forecast tomorrow afternoon so it should be fine.