Most important game in recent history?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Except we seem to have forgotten how to pass the ball.

Our bad run (post-Christmas) has coincided with the deterioration of pitches. I’m probably being (unusually) optimistic after the way we set up at Spotland the other week on a decent pitch :lol:

5 hours ago, League one forever said:

Ok. I’ll try.

Don't ask for silly explanations  when you know the answer. 

It’s childish to play stupid to hill’s record. It’s far superior to anything Ritchie has achieved as a manager. But then,  you know that. 

The original question was would you have Keith Hill. Answer was no. You started comparing him to Wellens. I'm struggling think of any way the only two options would be them two 

5 hours ago, League one forever said:

Ok. I’ll try.

Don't ask for silly explanations  when you know the answer. 

It’s childish to play stupid to hill’s record. It’s far superior to anything Ritchie has achieved as a manager. But then,  you know that. 

Ritchie / Richie is going in the envelope with:

Royal / Royle and

Crusty / Krusty

12 hours ago, League one forever said:

Strange call. 

He’s done far more in the game than wellens. 

Each to their own. 

I feel you may have neglected to add a few words to this, which will cause what you may percieve as negative/silly responses.

Nearly did it myself.

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

The original question was would you have Keith Hill. Answer was no. You started comparing him to Wellens. I'm struggling think of any way the only two options would be them two 

No I didn’t. Marra said  

‘some people on here think hill is a wonder manager all of sudden, ask the Rochdale fans and they will have a similar attitude to him as we do to wellens.’

The implication and comparison and likening are clear. 

Is he/she SERIOUSLY  Keith Hill to our manager. . . .  A manager who operates with the lowest crowd in league. Who brings players on and develops them for relatively big money. Has had two promotions, and guided Rochdale to there highest league position since 1969. Wonder manager. . No.  Just the best they’ve had for nearly 50 years. 

Against- 4 Wins in 23. 

I know a fair few dale fans, and Hill is a legend in their eyes, and rightly so.  I would be pleased if we got him, but he wouldn’t come, and we won’t ask. 

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Ritchie / Richie is going in the envelope with:

Royal / Royle and

Crusty / Krusty

No excuses. ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Isn't Hill's Rochdale team below us in the table?  Not sure why he'd be on anyone's wishlist myself.

I never said I wanted Hill. Your making stuff up.  I pulled somebody up on there likening of our manager to Keith Hill. Which is frankly, ridiculous. 

I remember one time when this board nearly exploded because Shez said ‘no danger’ in what was taken as an overly Manc accent ?

Imagine how those would cope with Keith Hill ?

Plus, he wears a flat cap and flat caps are shite. In fact, he was out there as a pioneer of the flat cap revival.

21 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I remember one time when this board nearly exploded because Shez said ‘no danger’ in what was taken as an overly Manc accent ?

Imagine how those would cope with Keith Hill ?

Plus, he wears a flat cap and flat caps are shite. In fact, he was out there as a pioneer of the flat cap revival.

Did you see the dyslexic Doncaster fan wearing a cat flap?