Crusty / Krusty

1 hour ago, owdumer said:

Don't forget Bryne/Byrne

9 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Or the lesser spotted Bryan/Byrne. 

You also forgot

McGlaughlin/McLaughlin

Dummingham/Dummigan

There's probably more, but I can't remember.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

You also forgot

McGlaughlin/McLaughlin

Speaking of Ryan McLaughlin he took part in full training today!

Bryan and Dummigan worked together with physio.

Only 3 starters from Saturday featured,  (normal rest day I'd assume),plus all the subs and a few youth players.

Training on the main pitch now as home fixtures finished - excellent for gym users ?.

7 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I hope both Rochdale and ourselves win and either Walsall or the Wombles manage to blow it.

Me too, but can't see Bury doing anything at Wimbledon and Fleetwood are doing nothing since Shez got them safe.  That's a team on the beach.

I'm somewhat confused by the idea that Charlton will be able to sit on a draw.  If Plymouth lose they might just sit on a one goal lead knowing that if Rochdale score they will still have enough but surely as Rochdale must push for the win Charlton will have to as well.

It took Bury a couple of games to get over relegation and I hope Northampton will be the same.  The only thing they have to play for is a move to another club which is something that might inspire one or two of our players  Reducing wages bill by c.£500k will mean a lot of movement.

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I remember one time when this board nearly exploded because Shez said ‘no danger’ in what was taken as an overly Manc accent ?

Imagine how those would cope with Keith Hill ?

Plus, he wears a flat cap and flat caps are shite. In fact, he was out there as a pioneer of the flat cap revival.

I'm wearing my flat cap at Royal Ascot.

55 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Only 3 starters from Saturday featured,  (normal rest day I'd assume),plus all the subs and a few youth players.

Training on the main pitch now as home fixtures finished - excellent for gym users ?.

So reading between the lines McLaughlin, Dummigan and Bryan to play instead of the 3 starters from Saturday?

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

So reading between the lines McLaughlin, Dummigan and Bryan to play instead of the 3 starters from Saturday?

Strange Bryan is still about if out for the season.  McLaughlin doesn’t deserve to play for us! He basically coasted through this season picking up a pay packet before he leaves!

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

No don't think so BP but you never know - all were mentioned as being out for the season previously by RW.

P.S. the 2 outfield players who trained were Benyu and Nepo so I suppose it's possible.

Edited by mick26

40 minutes ago, Hands on said:

I'm somewhat confused by the idea that Charlton will be able to sit on a draw.  If Plymouth lose they might just sit on a one goal lead knowing that if Rochdale score they will still have enough but surely as Rochdale must push for the win Charlton will have to as well.

It took Bury a couple of games to get over relegation and I hope Northampton will be the same.  The only thing they have to play for is a move to another club which is something that might inspire one or two of our players  Reducing wages bill by c.£500k will mean a lot of movement.

Bury played 8 academy kids last weekend

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

34 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Depending who the 3 were, you could put a case that it was for a session for those that will not feature on Saturday!

4 hours ago, latics22 said:

Strange Bryan is still about if out for the season.  McLaughlin doesn’t deserve to play for us! He basically coasted through this season picking up a pay packet before he leaves!

We're paying people now?

15 hours ago, latics22 said:

I saw Kean on saturday walking down sheepfoot lane, when he stopped talking to a fan, the fan went into the paddock & I asked him how Kean is. He said "he had started training" - any chance of him playing next week? "Doubt it".

23 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I remember one time when this board nearly exploded because Shez said ‘no danger’ in what was taken as an overly Manc accent ?

Imagine how those would cope with Keith Hill ?

Plus, he wears a flat cap and flat caps are shite. In fact, he was out there as a pioneer of the flat cap revival.

Have to admit I find the flat cap and hipster beard combination particularly annoying.