Forest Green (away) Saturday 11th August 2018

On 8/10/2018 at 10:27 AM, unsworthlatic said:

Apparently in training this looked like the side training in shape of 451 (not on a wind up here by the way. I have my ticket and hope to god it isn't this!)

Iversen, Hamer, Graham, Edmundson, Hunt, Nepomuceno, Missilou, Gardner, Coke, Branger, O'Grady.

Don't ask me anything else, not sure where Surridge or Miller were. Baxter not quite ready apparently and guessing Clarke is still ill.

Good call.

Be amazed to win with that side today, fingers crossed though.

3 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

If we lose it could get ugly. Already murmurings on the terraces. Resigned to defeat already. Would take a miracle.

Ugly how? What do you mean?  Anyone losing their shit this early with the current injury situation needs to have a word with themselves. Wouldn’t want any of your mob with me in a crisis. What a bunch of fannies. 

Edited by kowenicki

11 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Obviously AL/FB/Barry has hi-jacked his account and he's locked in the trophy room at Boundary Park. 

( p.s. this is only yet another conspiracy theory ). 

Well there’s plenty of space in there 

Not sure what people expect. Do you realise how poor our squad is this season? We needed to strengthen to have a chance of competing this season and instead we’ve weakened significantly. To think I got dog’s abuse for calling our recruitment a disgrace...

There’s two teams worse than us and I’m confident we won’t go down. Anyone who expects us to be around that top 7 is deluded - the poorest Latics squad in half a century.