Tranmere (A)

Disappointing to see Surridge on the bench, we've had this before chucking him on trying to get something back out of games, start him for fuck sake or are we playing for 0-0 away again. If he can only play an half a game start him and take him off, if nothing else we've give the opposition a lift and how Branger still catches is beyond me. Fingers crossed a weakened team can get us off to a good start.

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Disappointing to see Surridge on the bench, we've had this before chucking him on trying to get something back out of games, start him for fuck sake or are we playing for 0-0 away again. If he can only play an half a game start him and take him off, if nothing else we've give the opposition a lift and how Branger still catches is beyond me. Fingers crossed a weakened team can get us off to a good start.

Or given he isn't fully match fit give him playing time when the defenders have already been run ragged by Miller and Lang, one of whom knows they aren't playing the full 90.

• Like 1

Just now, rudemedic said:

Or given he isn't fully match fit give him playing time when the defenders have already been run ragged by Miller and Lang, one of whom knows they aren't playing the full 90.

The new Baxter then :petesake:

Big game best 11 needed to win it, tell you what we will start with Surridge on the bench and potentially lose the first half again - yes cheers Frankie. :chubb:

31 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Big game best 11 needed to win it, tell you what we will start with Surridge on the bench and potentially lose the first half again - yes cheers Frankie. :chubb:

Hes already been injured 3 times this season we are not even half way through the season and we have another game on tuesday. Its not difficult to work out is it.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Glad you aren't picking the side!

Scores goals😉

A "weakened team"??

Yes, Baxter injured...De la Paz. is a sub at best, Coke, not in favour and Fane not played all season.
Is there anyone I am missing? Hamer? Is he injured or just rested?

Surridge will be a [great] sub for now or until someone gets banned, or does something worthy of being dropped.
O'Grady is on the bench, where he should probably be.
Other options with Dummigan, Missilou and Maouche.

I think Lang deserves his chance up front, for now.

So Branger’s shit and we’ll lose the first half. That negativity is working wonders for you. 😆😉