Macclesfield: Directions, Beer & Food

Got berated for suggesting we’d struggle against FGR.

Got berated for suggesting we’d struggle today. 

Alas, I was correct. It’s too late now, manager should have been in place on Monday morning at the absolute latest. Congrats to all involved. Here’s to another year in League 2. 

Just now, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Alas, I was correct. It’s too late now, manager should have been in place on Monday morning at the absolute latest. Congrats to all involved. Here’s to another year in League 2. 

Glass half full then

Sounds like i chose a bad game to miss.

lets put it behind us, appoint a new manager and hope for a little bit of stability to give them at least half a chance to succeed..

A big thanks to Pete Wild for his efforts in the last few weeks, no disgrace despite this result and a great experience for him..

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

5 points of playoffs and 54 points to play for would suggest it's not over yet.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

It’s all relative. We’re not consistent enough to over take those 5 points ahead of us. Which is a crying shame because this league is so fucking woeful. 

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

4 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

No coincidence played 2 holding midfieders in both games giving the initiative to the opposition.

Very disappointed with Wild for bringing back that negative tactic.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

No coincidence played 2 holding midfieders in both games giving the initiative to the opposition.

Keeps trying to recreate the Fulham performance. It worked for that game and who we played against. Not against postmen like Macclesfield.

17 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Should be absolutely sweeping these for 6. Non League outfit at best. Embarrassment to the football league. 

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Really poor. Scoring so quick seems to have had a negative effect

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

They are a non-league outfit. But we're doing our best to come down to their level.

57 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

This is pathetic. This is what happens when you don’t get your stuff in order.

50 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Disgraceful if we lose to these amateurs.

13 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

So I don’t see where you suggested that we would struggle today in the above posts 🤔

All you did was churn out post after post that stated how bad Macclesfield are and how we should beat them followed by comments on our poor performance today. 

So where exactly did you ‘suggest we’d struggle’? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Biggest mistake for me is playing Nepo at fullback, arguably our most influential and creative forward player for the majority of the season. Maouche non existent as was Sylla who looks like he needs time and is a walking red card, biggest gripe of today was the lack of heart and desire which is indefensible. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Biggest mistake for me is playing Nepo at fullback, arguably our most influential and creative forward player for the majority of the season. Maouche non existent as was Sylla who looks like he needs time and is a walking red card, biggest gripe of today was the lack of heart and desire which is indefensible. 

No excuse for lack of heart, such players have no place at the club.

Edited by BP1960

26 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Hunt is out of favour with those at the top

42 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Indeed. Time for a permanent manager now and with a couple of decent additions we could have a run at it. Big couple of weeks...