Season Ticket prices frozen

Zebra pulling the plug funny time to do  it, affects

Celtic, Hibs, Peterborough, Stevenage and Leeds that i have seen, probably more.

EDIT At orient and Scunthorpe too.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Zebra+finance+season+ticket&client=firefox-b-d&tbs=qdr:h&ei=tuScXI-XBcar1fAPi9qguAs&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwiPyu2GkKXhAhXGVRUIHQstCLc4ChDy0wMIbQ&biw=1536&bih=688

Edited by singe

5 minutes ago, singe said:

Zebra pulling the plug funny time to do  it, affects

Celtic, Hibs, Peterborough, Stevenage and Leeds that i have seen, probably more.

EDIT At orient and Scunthorpe too.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Zebra+finance+season+ticket&client=firefox-b-d&tbs=qdr:h&ei=tuScXI-XBcar1fAPi9qguAs&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwiPyu2GkKXhAhXGVRUIHQstCLc4ChDy0wMIbQ&biw=1536&bih=688

Partick Thistle, Walsall, Bradford, Aston Villa and Wasps too.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:56 PM, kowenicki said:

So you are potentially going to give him more money then... that’ll show him. 

Mr K - think about it before firing from the hip. I am not renewing my season card - and season card money is often seen as vital to a club owner to tide them over the close season.

I`ve said that is because I cannot support a regime until some semblance of order returns. When it does (and I am not bothered whether that is via the owner changing his ways, or a new owner - I just want some stability and common sense) then I will renew my unwavering support.

So, I might not attend a single game next season - I might attend them all (and yes that will cost me far more than a season card).

However, the way I see it, at least I am sending a message (I accept small in isolation) to the owner, whilst still leaving the door open to renew my support. Makes sense to me.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Mr K - think about it before firing from the hip. I am not renewing my season card - and season card money is often seen as vital to a club owner to tide them over the close season.

I`ve said that is because I cannot support a regime until some semblance of order returns. When it does (and I am not bothered whether that is via the owner changing his ways, or a new owner - I just want some stability and common sense) then I will renew my unwavering support.

So, I might not attend a single game next season - I might attend them all (and yes that will cost me far more than a season card).

However, the way I see it, at least I am sending a message (I accept small in isolation) to the owner, whilst still leaving the door open to renew my support. Makes sense to me.

Thats why I said potentially.   I get your point. 

On 3/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, wiseowl said:

Also where I am at. Our 2 season tickets not renewed. Will look out for response to the Trust letter with interest.

... I am not renewing my season card - and season card money is often seen as vital to a club owner to tide them over the close season.

Same here for two Seniors.

Amen.

Was going to keep my hand in my pocket and continue this mini protest ive been on, ive missed the last two matches and i’ll be honest ive fucking hated it, Oldham is like an addiction and i have to admit im struggling to stop myself getting in the car and driving 60 miles to get my fix of glorious football (sarcasm) we serve up..

I was all for staying away and allowing the dwindling numbers send a message to the lunatic but why should i ruin my own weekends because our owner is a clueless prick..

Ive been going to BP for 36 years and i will still be going long after the clown has gone (hopefully)..

I’ve thought about it long and hard and decided to renew my season ticket..

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Was going to keep my hand in my pocket and continue this mini protest ive been on, ive missed the last two matches and i’ll be honest ive fucking hated it, Oldham is like an addiction and i have to admit im struggling to stop myself getting in the car and driving 60 miles to get my fix of glorious football (sarcasm) we serve up..

I was all for staying away and allowing the dwindling numbers send a message to the lunatic but why should i ruin my own weekends because our owner is a clueless prick..

Ive been going to BP for 36 years and i will still be going long after the clown has gone (hopefully)..

I’ve thought about it long and hard and decided to renew my season ticket..

As is your want. We all make a decision how we deal with the owner and his ways. 

As it stands I won't be renewing. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The support the team lads are directly funding our demise, the sooner the chuckle brothers get bored and fuck off (much more likely if they’re being starved of significant ticket revenue) the better.

As @deyres42 says, no more pennies for the Lemmies...

On the 100 Club,  AL had put season tickets for the 100 club on sale today, yet he hadn’t got an agreement with the OEC to use the facilities so anyone paying any money to the club may not be able to use anything but the seat. It’s not Blitz’s fault - it’s down to AL as he hasn’t signed an agreement like last season...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

On the 100 Club,  AL had put season tickets for the 100 club on sale today, yet he hadn’t got an agreement with the OEC to use the facilities so anyone paying any money to the club may not be able to use anything but the seat. It’s not Blitz’s fault - it’s down to AL as he hasn’t signed an agreement like last season...

Lets be clear, it’s down to both of them....they are both total scumbags destroying this club

• Like 1