and Staff.

4 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Far from perfect is an understatement. People need to open their eyes to what is going on. If fans keep on blindly following then the club will fold. They way he treats people and the club is destructive. And the talk of investment is naive when he isnt paying people he should be

sorry if I've missed something but who has not been paid this month??

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

sorry if I've missed something but who has not been paid this month??

You havent missed anything but the truth always comes out eventually. There is enough going on at the club that he cant keep secret forever

On 6/5/2019 at 3:08 PM, OAFC_ULTRA said:

You havent missed anything but the truth always comes out eventually. There is enough going on at the club that he cant keep secret forever

Whatever the truth may be, the more I read your posts, the more I think you are a wind-up merchant.

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

Whatever the truth may be, the more I read your posts, the more I think you are a wind-up merchant.

You are entitled to think anything you like. I dont want to reveal too much as it will all be out in the public domain soon enough

37 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

You are entitled to think anything you like. I dont want to reveal too much as it will all be out in the public domain soon enough

And as a fellow supporter why would you want to withhold info about ‘goings on’ at the club?

3 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 4

Just now, leeslover said:

It would be worrying if we couldn't pay the wage bill when we don't have any players 

I'd normally say spot on, but if we can't afford to sign players and a manager, you know we might have quite a few other costs....

36 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

There's a whisper going around that he's been suspended by the club. Dunno how true it is..

Wouldn't be surprised, it's the way our owner operates.

Can't wait to see the back of him.

49 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

There's a whisper going around that he's been suspended by the club. Dunno how true it is...

Wow must be really bad to suspend a Priest..................................... Actually that's not really true...............................................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

There's a whisper going around that he's been suspended by the club. Dunno how true it is...

It's the close season. We've only got a few players and fewer staff! What's Priest done - argue with himself?

:petesake:

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Wow....is there no end to this fiasco!! 😳

If & when a new manager/coach arrives he’ll have to have us top 7 or he’ll be gone for Christmas😂

The only end to this fiasco will be when AL and his cohort including Barry Owen leave. Lets hope they leave a club for us to support.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 8:40 PM, singe said:

Natalie Atkinson has left Southport as CEO. One factor was a bit of a social media battle with fans (not seen it) and pursuing other interests., but she knows Broady and therefore FLG, and Mikey Brown our recent media guy.
Just an observation.

Was this announced at the Sponsors breakfast today?

On 5/14/2019 at 8:40 PM, singe said:

Natalie Atkinson has left Southport as CEO. One factor was a bit of a social media battle with fans (not seen it) and pursuing other interests., but she knows Broady and therefore FLG, and Mikey Brown our recent media guy.
Just an observation.

Go Hard or Go Do One....

https://www.otsnews.co.uk/southport-fans-anry-with-being-rock-bottom-told-to-do-one/

• Like 1