Keeper signed

1 minute ago, youngen said:

Edit: laticmark beat me to it

1 minute ago, LaticMark said:

A snippet from Wikipedia:

"After 17 league appearances for Orient during the 2014–15 season, he found himself as number two behind Alex Cisak."

A fantastic season in Orient's history where no errors of judgement were made... 

• Like 2

I'm happy with this.

He's played nearly all his football at a higher level than we currently are.

2 year deal which is as long as we could have hoped for with any signing

Nearly 200 competitive games so has the experience required to help the young lads this season

#englishlad

Wikipedia update: :)

"On 25th June 2019, Woods signed for Oldham Athletic. It was announced by the club on twitter who hid his identity at first for the big reveal, using the back of Woods head, making many Oldham fan tremble with fear as he resembled Joe Hart from the back."

• Like 1

better than i expected and im quite glad he's an english keeper rather than one thats not played in the EFL before. looking forward to seeing him in action but along with mills it looks a promising start to transfers for the summer as i was expecting a full foreign set of recruits

7 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

better than i expected and im quite glad he's an english keeper rather than one thats not played in the EFL before. looking forward to seeing him in action but along with mills it looks a promising start to transfers for the summer as i was expecting a full foreign set of recruits

I think these could

possibly be sweeteners before the foreign invasion!

• Like 1

Seems to be a good shot stopper. Couple of honours to his name, League One title and Scottish League Cup. Doncaster fans throwing a few pelters, but he played at Champ/L1 level there, and left them when he was 22, a kid in goalie terms.

Still feels like we'll go nowhere under current ownership, but on paper Mills and Woods are heartening signings. Think it's good to get solid signings like these in early, helps convince others to join as well.

54 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

I think these could

possibly be sweeteners before the foreign invasion!

I think we've been linked to a few home nations lads that have fallen through along with these 2. So maybe not the sweetener. I dare say they'll be some foreign lads too.

1 hour ago, Simpo said:

Seems to be a good shot stopper. Couple of honours to his name, League One title and Scottish League Cup. Doncaster fans throwing a few pelters, but he played at Champ/L1 level there, and left them when he was 22, a kid in goalie terms.

Still feels like we'll go nowhere under current ownership, but on paper Mills and Woods are heartening signings. Think it's good to get solid signings like these in early, helps convince others to join as well.

Started 49 of the 53 games the year they won the league, so wasn’t a just a squad man.

Decent enough at Hamilton and as someone said, they wanted to keep him.

On paper another solid signing.

Out of interest, wonder who signed him, like how would our new man even think of him, or even AL for that matter. 

Another good signing. 28 is a good age for a keeper; its around then that they've matured, so welcome Gary. Unless Zeus gets an extra year, we'll need another one though. There's been no word on whether he's accepted another contract. No mention of Maouche either, but I'm not too arsed about him.