Swindon away 🙄

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OLDHAMADE said:

It was a free hit, we still have that game in hand, win that and It'll look so much better 

Remember when people were accused of accepting mediocrity when Corney was our owner?

4 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

It was a free hit, we still have that game in hand, win that and It'll look so much better 

We are 89th out of 91 clubs. I guess the Chuckle Brothers' defenders (and I'm not accusing you of being one) aren't too concerned, but this is a bloody nightmare and an embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Remember when people were accused of accepting mediocrity when Corney was our owner?

Remember when people wanted Corney out because they thought that anyone else owning the club would be better?

We were in a division higher then! 😩

We are simply not good enough. Our so called ‘strikers’ must be the worst we have ever had!! 
I do have a little bit of sympathy for them because they are up front on their own most of the time.

Wilson has scored goals in this division but only when he has had a big forward alongside him, but I just think Azankpo is out of his depth even at this modest level.

We held our own for much of the game against Swindon but I just couldn’t see us scoring, we have ZERO goal threat!

Big reinforcements are required in January - if they can get them - if we are to climb up the table. I’m not holding my breath though. It’s all pretty dire at the moment. 😔

Archived