Next season's kit

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club shop is open every day this week including Sunday for the kit launch but the ticket office has sporadic opening hours especially prior to important away fixtures!

Are they expecting a busy week?

I think they’re going to be disappointed!

On 6/24/2022 at 2:12 PM, oafc1955 said:

Who in their right mind would consider buying next season’s football shirt?

It could end up being a collectors item if we bounce straight back into the league 😀

#positivevibes

Another ten a penny ordinary shirt, it certainly won't win the design of the year award. This will be the worst seller of all time.

Especially at the rip off prices they charge.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Another ten a penny ordinary shirt, it certainly won't win the design of the year award. This will be the worst seller of all time.

Especially at the rip off prices they charge.

The keeper’s shirt is banging though 😎

4 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

I like the feathers

It's not any old feathers it's a design that "features a pattern inspired by the work of George Woodhouse within Oldham Town Hall in the Greek Revival Style and has been adapted to include a feather resembling the owl within the Oldham crest."

:huh:

1 hour ago, AndyGortonsMatches said:

Only tops I get are when they're down to a fiver and don't have any sponsor logo on. Another 'meh' effort this one.

Its amazing people are actually paying to advertise goods when the companies should be paying us.

• 3 weeks later...

. . . and the 2022/23 away kit will be released on Tuesday 26 July.

"As with the home kit, which was launched last month, the Danish sportswear company has again created a unique design using its ECO8 technology. This ensures each shirt is manufactured from high-performing polyester produced from up to eight recycled plastic bottles."

"The green and blue design . . . "

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2022/july/22072022-away-kit-launch-details/

39 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Green and blue away kit when the home kit is blue? 

You posed an interesting  query there...I'm not sure how many teams in the NL play in a blue home kit.

Archived