Next season's kit

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Away kit teaser 🤔

FB_IMG_1625403450019.jpg

I dont think it is, I posted earlier in the thread with this type background but in blue. And training wear has this design. I jus think its the new background to things 

One of my favourites of all time this new kit.

Crisp, modern meets retro, proper Latics look about it. The badge fits nicely as well. Basic design but less is the new more nowadays. Least it gives us some identity.

Might be an unpopular opinion on here but the old one we’re all used to has had its day imo. The club needs to reinvent itself. 

52 minutes ago, singe said:

The Oldham Athletic font is the same as the Main Stand sign I think, I like that.

Absolutely. Thought I was the only one who noticed this. Proper nice touch.

5 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Nice kit. Like the badge. 

'Badges, we don't need no stinking badges', I'd have to take some scissors to the Bobby Johnstone shorts though, couldn't run in those when they get wet.

2 hours ago, C.O.JONES said:

'Badges, we don't need no stinking badges', I'd have to take some scissors to the Bobby Johnstone shorts though, couldn't run in those when they get wet.

Bobby never ran around when it was dry. 😁

53 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

perhaps taking that a little too literally....

May have not been that barbers but apparently there is a small barbers that have sponsored. Think the cut throat bit was a joke remarked on one of the threads in response to a barbers sponsoring 

Archived