MATCH: vs Bristol Rovers (A) 17/08/2021

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

If a narrow 1-0 defeat against one of the promotion favourites is the worst you've ever seen then you either have very short memories or you are being hysterical. Bit of perspective lads.

A team who has lost 8 on the bounce, the gift that keeps on giving ffs. 

43 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Why a back 5? .should have gone 4 at the back..no need for Diarra.

The irony is that we went 4-4-2 when Diarra came on and looked better.

Better being an incredibly generous word, simply because a horror show in the first half.

7 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

A few more performances like that and the boycotts and protests wont need much promoting from the numerous factions or groups.

Let’s hopw there’s an appetite for it, and not a protest of 40 odd like last season and a boycott like last Saturday.

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

Time to actually take action against the owners, really is 

The reality is that it will most probably take 10 games of this to start turning a majority of the fans against the owner. I've made my stance, and believe me it isn't taken lightly. We are heading one way at what point do we unite. 

3 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I think blaming managers just now is like blaming a hook for catching fish.

Ironically, this is probably the most control the manager has ever had under this regime..

2 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Ironically, this is probably the most control the manager has ever had under this regime..

Maybe but if we look at what constraints he's having to work with he's being set up to fail.

I dunno anymore, its just a complete mess.

28 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Twitter says it is.

37 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

If a narrow 1-0 defeat against one of the promotion favourites is the worst you've ever seen then you either have very short memories or you are being hysterical. Bit of perspective lads.

So- let me get this straight. 

You’ve taken opinion on Twitter and come on here, and told everyone to calm down when no one on here has said the above. 

Eysery!! 

Come on mate. 

You’re better than this. 😂

Archived