Fan Behaviour (Club) Statement

So typical of this regime.  They have been loosing crowd numbers and infact for some long time not seeing any fans. Their way of dealing with this is not to thank and welcome the fans for turning up, then saying please avoid “the bad behaviour “. 

Their customer service strategy is to warn people they are committing a criminal act and will be arrested.  Not sure how well the “big stick” approach works when you are trying to recruit more support! 

18 minutes ago, Pidge said:

It’s not why they did it but how they did it.  

Seemed pretty reasonable to me. Fans shouldn't be getting on the pitch (exception being promotion and what not). We saw what happened with grealish a few years back. You only need 1 idiot to cause problems....

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

So typical of this regime.  They have been loosing crowd numbers and infact for some long time not seeing any fans. Their way of dealing with this is not to thank and welcome the fans for turning up, then saying please avoid “the bad behaviour “. 

Their customer service strategy is to warn people they are committing a criminal act and will be arrested.  Not sure how well the “big stick” approach works when you are trying to recruit more support! 

They're not, though.

They don't like us! We whinge about the shit football and their meddling! After all they've done for the club.

43 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Seemed pretty reasonable to me. Fans shouldn't be getting on the pitch (exception being promotion and what not). We saw what happened with grealish a few years back. You only need 1 idiot to cause problems....

Yep, can't see the problem with them releasing this either

5 minutes ago, daniel said:

Should do it every game. Fuck em!!! Do it during the game next time. 

I would never condone this kind of thing........however, a mass pitch invasion causing a game to be abandoned with a clear message and communication to the media as to why could finally be the catalyst for something to actually happen.

We are going to be the next Bury if we are not careful. The “crimes” committed by Blitz and AlMo are fare more serious than a legitimate protest. 

Perhaps we call it “NO Extinction Rebellion”

3 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

I would never condone this kind of thing........however, a mass pitch invasion causing a game to be abandoned with a clear message and communication to the media as to why could finally be the catalyst for something to actually happen.

We are going to be the next Bury if we are not careful. The “crimes” committed by Blitz and AlMo are fare more serious than a legitimate protest. 

Perhaps we call it “NO Extinction Rebellion”

So are u condoning it or not ?

Normally, I'd never advocate pitch invasions because a) someone could get hurt, b) the club gets hit with a hefty fine and c) the players will certainly be affected by it.

However, as long as there's a) no infighting, b) more money down the drain for Abdallah, hurting him in the pocket and c) with the players we've got, I doubt anything could affect the performances to make them worse, it could be the way to go.

It will certainly get media attention and, let's be honest, we can't sink much lower.

I've surprised myself thinking this way, but that's how pissed off I am with the way they are wrecking the club I have loved for so long.

Highlight of the day to be honest, some of them kids did more in five minutes on the pitch than a couple of our players, hats off to each and every one of them and it isn't going to get any better for the clowns running the club, second home game of the season with that level of protest talks you all you need to know.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB CLOWNS

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Highlight of the day to be honest, some of them kids did more in five minutes on the pitch than a couple of our players, hats off to each and every one of them and it isn't going to get any better for the clowns running the club, second home game of the season with that level of protest talks you all you need to know.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB CLOWNS

Here here 👍

Archived