MATCH: vs Salford City (H) FL Trophy 31/08/2021

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf are kids on the pitch for, having selfies.

Cringe and nothing to do with anything going on at the club.

Im one for forcing the owners out but its got daft now  do they think they can just go on the pitch ffs.

I'd say grow up but I've got older socks. 

Anyway good win, Couto looks a player and 3 in middle looked good, just need a forward.

8 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

I know other clubs have done the same, we are not on our own here,  complaining about this same issue on the Barrow forum 

whose paying for this when attendances are going down? Rather lose back room staff and keep playing budget as high as poss 

Good performances from Bettache and Bowden in the middle, even Jameson and Whelan did well.  Really encouraging debut from Couto, hope we see more of him this season.

Up front Keillor-Dunn, Dearnley and Hope offered nothing at all.  It made it hard work to hold on to the lead as they couldn't hold the ball up or provide an outlet.

Pitch invasion is a bit cringe.

Good night's work, let's hope for a decent signing before the deadline.

6 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

whose paying for this when attendances are going down? Rather lose back room staff and keep playing budget as high as poss 

If it means players spend more time injured rather than on the pitch, then it's a false economy.  With a tight budget and squad size cap, you need players who can actually play.

1 minute ago, SweeperKeeper said:

If it means players spend more time injured rather than on the pitch, then it's a false economy.  With a tight budget and squad size cap, you need players who can actually play.

squad is decent size and another top debut tonight from a youth player so plenty backing up if people are injured. Squad fine, loss of a physio no issue for me if I’m honest as long as we have one as part of the club 

22 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Wtf are kids on the pitch for, having selfies.

Cringe and nothing to do with anything going on at the club.

Im one for forcing the owners out but its got daft now  do they think they can just go on the pitch ffs.

I'd say grow up but I've got older socks. 

Anyway good win, Couto looks a player and 3 in middle looked good, just need a forward.

Even if PTB and the foundation called it off this will now be the norm - as it’s kids doing it they like the thrill 

Some absolute knuckleheads following Latics. About 15-20 Latics fans chasing 4 Salford fans down near B&Q, caught 2 of em and gave them a right good hiding. Kicking them in the head and all sorts whilst on the ground, could literally kill someone doing that. Dickheads!!!!

2 minutes ago, daniel said:

Some absolute knuckleheads following Latics. About 15-20 Latics fans chasing 4 Salford fans down near B&Q, caught 2 of em and gave them a right good hiding. Kicking them in the head and all sorts whilst on the ground, could literally kill someone doing that. Dickheads!!!!

wankers 

Every club has its nob heads but that is bang out of order - I hope 999 was called as well as putting it in here 

9 minutes ago, daniel said:

Jail them.

Suzanne Geldard reporting in the Oldham Times:

”An experienced, no-nonsense defender, Piergianni gives his all, which is one of the reasons why Mansfield made Latics an offer, and why it was turned down. But his impact on the side does not just boil down to what he offers on the pitch, it is the leadership skills he displays in the dressing room and on the training field.

Ask any of the younger players, those who have come through the ranks and those who have been brought in, and they will tell you what a mentor he is and example he sets, how he advises them and guides them and helps their development within the first team environment.

Those qualities are simply priceless.”

That’ll do for me 😎

I wouldn't of normally gone last night can't stand this competition or our opponents but my daughter was meithering me as soon as I got home so I took her, she had a good time even if I didn't.

Second best all night.. that being said Pidge had a good game, the midfield played aswell as it has been doing putting passes together, still no killing instinct in front of goal, the defence seem better and a great debut for young Benny Cuoto 👏🏼

Archived