Relegation.

44 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I'd say everyone up to Hartlepool is very much in the mix. Lots of points still to play for.

Respectfully disagree. It’ll be 2 from the current bottom 3. Everyone else picks up enough points - only Col U from the teams above us are in ‘free fall’. 

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JoeP said:

We don't want to be losing our remaining two games in January, but the total of points we need is relative to the other (probably two) teams who are in the mix.  Scunthorpe and Colchester seem in a similar mess we to what we are - admittedly we've got some catching up to do, but there's no way they're going on a run equating to the form of a top 8 team.

I agree, at this point it looks like 2 from us, Scunthorpe and Colchester to go down. Barrow upwards are probably safe. We can still scrape through, but only if we find a reasonably decent striker. Not looking good.

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Respectfully disagree. It’ll be 2 from the current bottom 3. Everyone else picks up enough points - only Col U from the teams above us are in ‘free fall’. 

Way too early to saying teams are clear of it or not, half a season still to play.

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Way too early to saying teams are clear of it or not, half a season still to play.

24/25 games is a pretty good sample size, it would take a minor miracle to make up the 8 points Barrow have on us…

With only 12 days left of the Transfer Window we are still crying out for a goalscorer 

We cant simply hope the likes of Scunthorpe Colchester and Srevenage are going to be worse than us 

Most of our last 10-12 games of the season are against promotion contenders 

We could well be a non league team with a month of the season left to play 

2 hours ago, tGWB said:

With only 12 days left of the Transfer Window we are still crying out for a goalscorer 

We cant simply hope the likes of Scunthorpe Colchester and Srevenage are going to be worse than us 

We could well be a non league team with a month of the season left to play 

We could be a non league team within a month!!

5 hours ago, tGWB said:

We have been a non league team  most of the season 

ftfy

Probably not getting a managers job elsewhere so if he keeps us up his stock will go up….he may even be an attractive option for any new owners.

I’m not sure myself, previously he’s had  half decent players, I’m not sure his influence would have the same effect on our lot. However, he surely has to be a better option than Kewell or Curle  and much better than the totally inexperienced Benachour!

One thing that will appeal to the Lemmies is that he’ll be cheap!!

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Probably not getting a managers job elsewhere so if he keeps us up his stock will go up….he may even be an attractive option for any new owners.

I’m not sure myself, previously he’s had  half decent players, I’m not sure his influence would have the same effect on our lot. However, he surely has to be a better option than Kewell or Curle  and much better than the totally inexperienced Benachour!

One thing that will appeal to the Lemmies is that he’ll be cheap!!

Not convinced, both of those League One teams were pretty poor at the point he took over 

49 minutes ago, JoeP said:

He knows what the owners are like yet still wants to help the club. 

Legend. 

Probably the only manager who could save us from dropping out of the EFL.

Please bring it on .

Archived