Relegation.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday will give us an idea of what Shez can do with our current squad.

A tight game would be a distinct improvement.  A clean sheet unlikely.  A win, almost unthinkable, the stuff of dreams.

The important game is Scunthorpe as all the signings, tongue firmly in cheek, before the deadline will be available.  A result there is a must.

1 hour ago, Hands on said:

Saturday will give us an idea of what Shez can do with our current squad.

A tight game would be a distinct improvement.  A clean sheet unlikely.  A win, almost unthinkable, the stuff of dreams.

The important game is Scunthorpe as all the signings, tongue firmly in cheek, before the deadline will be available.  A result there is a must.

The away game at Spotland was one of the better team performances this season. 
It was a tight game, with Latics keeping a clean sheet and winning the game 👍

I dont think we are going down. I will be even more convinced if we beat Scunny.

We have 20 games left, a manager that fits, sorely missed bite in midfield (Missile should not have been let go in the first place and will be here beyond season end) and an unpredictable bulldozer up front.

I believe that we have strenthened more than most think.

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

I dont think we are going down. I will be even more convinced if we beat Scunny.

We have 20 games left, a manager that fits, sorely missed bite in midfield (Missile should not have been let go in the first place and will be here beyond season end) and an unpredictable bulldozer up front.

Youre doin it wrong.

Youre supposed to say the opposite of what l say. Then when it happens just keep quiet and pretend not to notice, maybe even tell me l didn't even say it!!!

36 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Youre doin it wrong.

Youre supposed to say the opposite of what l say. Then when it happens just keep quiet and pretend not to notice, maybe even tell me l didn't even say it!!!

Christ! When did I marry you?

And I thought that was just a horrible dream.

What happens in Fitton Hill...

20 minutes ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Hard to believe we were battling it out with Mansfield in a relegation scrap. Now they look a good bet for automatic promotion.

In the last 12 League games we’ve gained 7 out of a possible 36 points and Mansfield have gained 33! 

They could have fired their manager... 

6 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

i think we are going down but I do agree we have plenty on paper and time. Keeper, defence and midfield are ok for the division. We also have bam who has dribbling skills above level of this div. 

Archived