Relegation.

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

Ha, All we did was beat Bradford and Colchester.

Today, Northampton should also beat Colchester, Carlisle Draw with Swindon, Exeter would have beaten Barrow, FGR should dick Walsall, Scunny and Dale draw. The only one I am not sure about is Stevenage this week. Bristol R looked good against us in parts and I have them to beat Stevenage, who I think are in a world of uncertainty.

As for the Midweek's I cannot see Scunny beating Northampton, nor Walsall beating Swindon. Colchester and Hartlepool to draw.

Next week has us beating Colchester and those around us are losing away from home against better sides.

Just a prediction.

Play offs? in the person I dream about's dreams lol

My Predictions: 
image.png.47d219fb3456eac1380207a76208ae61.png

More chance of picking the euro numbers, it’s a funny old game

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Ha, All we did was beat Bradford and Colchester.

Today, Northampton should also beat Colchester, Carlisle Draw with Swindon, Exeter would have beaten Barrow, FGR should dick Walsall, Scunny and Dale draw. The only one I am not sure about is Stevenage this week. Bristol R looked good against us in parts and I have them to beat Stevenage, who I think are in a world of uncertainty.

As for the Midweek's I cannot see Scunny beating Northampton, nor Walsall beating Swindon. Colchester and Hartlepool to draw.

Next week has us beating Colchester and those around us are losing away from home against better sides.

Just a prediction.

Play offs? in the person I dream about's dreams lol

My Predictions: 
image.png.47d219fb3456eac1380207a76208ae61.png

3-1 with Hope up front is ambitious! 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:29 PM, Wardie said:

Games being called off, I expect there may be more.
Postponements

Maybe we should just concentrate on Bradford and not get ahead of ourselves as a lot can change in one day. There could be a few results this weekend which will not favour Latics. On saying that, hopefully Northampton, Swindon, Forest Green, Harrogate and Bristol Rovers all win and Scunny/Dale a draw or a Dale win, if a winner must be chosen.

Well, apart from the Harrogate v Exeter postponement, only Forest Green disappointed.
League leaders, my arse! :D 

We definitely need to try and build a gap between us and Carlisle over the next three weeks so if we can best them next up at home that would be huge.

Our run in is far tougher than theirs and realistically we are bound to lose a few as we have 10 of the top 11 still to play I think.

17 pts more points should see us safe and I think if we can muster 6 pts from the run of 4 homes in a row in March we will be OK.

Next 3 games are also very winnable.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:14 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

5 points from safety and Colchester have 3 games in hand 

we are fucked 

On 1/15/2022 at 5:33 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

If we beat them at their’s I will plait my dogs faeces 

Can I just retract my self from these 2 comments please? :D 

On 2/20/2022 at 9:59 AM, Londonboy said:

We definitely need to try and build a gap between us and Carlisle over the next three weeks so if we can best them next up at home that would be huge.

Our run in is far tougher than theirs and realistically we are bound to lose a few as we have 10 of the top 11 still to play I think.

17 pts more points should see us safe and I think if we can muster 6 pts from the run of 4 homes in a row in March we will be OK.

Next 3 games are also very winnable.

I’ve looked at Carlisle’s fixtures as they are the team I feel we need to not pick up. They have difficult games with teams chasing automatic and playoffs so not as if they have all the teams whose season will be over with 10 games left. 
although I fancy us to pick up the points it would help if scunny and Carlisle remain winless

8 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Hartlepool ain't doing their bit. 

And that's probably the most important game unfortunately.  Hartlepool already on the beach? Ah well, there are still more sides involved than I thought there would 2 weeks ago. 

Archived