Relegation.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Rapid turnaround in the Col U game. Come on Hartlepool!

Goodness . Also Bradford losing to little Harrogate.  The poor buggers will be slitting their wrists now. Saturday was bad enough for them.

32 minutes ago, petera1 said:

Even if we only draw at Colchester wouldn't be too bad

4 out of next 5 away which is tough so agree a point sat would be a good result for us now when 3 weeks ago it was looking like a must win. Another home loss though tonight means they come into the game under real pressure and out of form. Again it’s going to be a good time to play them plus they won’t be as fresh as us 

Some good results for us last night. Just looking at the remaining fixtures for the teams near us, I reckon the season will finish with us 16th on 56pts, below us will be Rochdale 54, Orient 41, Walsall 41, Barrow 37, Stevenage 37, Colchester 35, Carlisle 34 and Scunthorpe 30.

11 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Some good results for us last night. Just looking at the remaining fixtures for the teams near us, I reckon the season will finish with us 16th on 56pts, below us will be Rochdale 54, Orient 41, Walsall 41, Barrow 37, Stevenage 37, Colchester 35, Carlisle 34 and Scunthorpe 30.

56????!!!!  Seller!

38 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

No way we finish above Dale. 

39 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

30 and 34 points is ridiculously low point total for relegation. Id say more 40 to 45 point mark will be relegation 

I’m normally optimistic and happy clapping but I think some of us are underestimating how other teams will do. 
Stevenage perked up with five unbeaten before the last few games. Under Tisdale they can do so again. 
Walsall , with a new decent manager now, aren’t necessarily on a continuous slump. 
 Our problem is that, despite the last 5 games, we are still only where we are. We gave lots of teams several points start . 
Can Shez maintain the current level of team performance? I I just don’t know , We’ll lose a couple on the bounce at some time and must hope that team confidence isn’t dented too much.

20 more points I reckon and some of those against fellow strugglers please. 

Archived