MATCH:vs Sunderland (A) Pizza Cup 01/12/2021 ๐Ÿ•

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Usually no.

This season yes 100% for the exposure.

ย 

Would a Wembley final not contradict the point we're trying to make to some extent?

ย 

I want a trip to Wembley - but it'd be horrible under these circumstances in the worst competition there's ever been.

7 minutes ago, JoeP said:

ย 

Would a Wembley final not contradict the point we're trying to make to some extent?

ย 

I want a trip to Wembley - but it'd be horrible under these circumstances in the worst competition there's ever been.

But if by some small chance we did get to Wembley, what a great opportunity to express our disregard for the owner by boycotting the game.ย 

9 minutes ago, JoeP said:

ย 

ย 

Yeah it would be great l'd probs rip up the vow and go and protest it would make a great point. Fuckinell its there first ever knockout 'trophy'* and theyre still at it. Must be bad. Pretend l haven't just floated the idea of becoming the first team to be unable to defend it due to relegation below its shitpot level.ย 

Obvs l don't think that bc l reck we will make the play offs.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

*apologies to the Isle of Mann Steampacket, the Gaelic Bondsmaker, the Morrocco Chartered Whistlesop Supreme Leader invitational etc

51 minutes ago, JoeP said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

For that reason the odds are it won't happen.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Love Couto me. Lovely combination of British grit and Portugese temper. A long throw and Footballing ability ๐Ÿ˜‚. Looks like he will be able to play more than one position. Hopefully keep hold of him for a while but doubt it.

ย 

He's brilliant. Would be surprised if there aren't eyes already on him.

ย 

Would love to see him get 50+ appearances with us and then given an opportunity at a higher level after the circus has left.

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Love Couto me. Lovely combination of British grit and Portugese temper. A long throw and Footballing ability ๐Ÿ˜‚. Looks like he will be able to play more than one position. Hopefully keep hold of him for a while but doubt it.

ย Burnley Boltonย  or Wigan undisclosed fee in Janย 

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived