Abdallahs latest act of cowardice

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmation, if it's needed, that the regime hold the fans in complete and utter contempt.

They want to be left alone to destroy the club and would rather plan in front of an empty ground that have the hassle of accommodating fans.

They don't want any of us at games....so we should do the opposite.  Attend and be loud about our dissatisfaction.

16 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Confirmation, if it's needed, that the regime hold the fans in complete and utter contempt.

They want to be left alone to destroy the club and would rather plan in front of an empty ground that have the hassle of accommodating fans.

They don't want any of us at games....so we should do the opposite.  Attend and be loud about our dissatisfaction.

l think youre right.

l think people wo tickets should protest outside for 90mins every home game.

But then again, in the interest of balance, l think Osama Bin Laden is in a CIA blacksite so my thinks might not be worth much 😬.

13 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I think its high time we started targeting the clubs sponsors and asking them to withdraw their support now. Do they really want to be associated with people like this.

A few have done so 

I have emailed “sunbed” Brown so expect my banning letter shortly 

41 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I think its high time we started targeting the clubs sponsors and asking them to withdraw their support now. Do they really want to be associated with people like this.

One has apparently withdrawn their sponsorship and asked for a refund on monies for remainder of contract.

14 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Why? We're they prime drivers of the leaflets? I assume there is something specific? 

I think they were the main ones photographed with the Abdallah Out banner at the pre-Hartlepool protest. I fully expect anyone else photographed with the same banner to get a similar letter, likewise for those carrying the coffin.

General manager Steven Brown , should be ashamed, of putting his name to a letter like that.

He is obviosly happy to put his name to something , that absolutely sums up the utter shithouse at the helm of our once proud club.

I keep on thinking, that the situation cannot get any worse,  yet the situation KEEPS ON getting worse.

What a bloody mess we are in . We are in a long dark tunnel, with not even a flicker of light anywhere to be seen near the end of it.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Might be a bit harsh to target companies who might do well out of advertising themselves through the club, when they're not really the issue.

Besides, the owners don't seem bothered about sponsor or fan cash.

2 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

General manager Steven Brown , should be ashamed, of putting his name to a letter like that.

He is obviosly happy to put his name to something , that absolutely sums up the utter shithouse at the helm of our once proud club.

I keep on thinking, that the situation cannot get any worse,  yet the situation KEEPS ON getting worse.

What a bloody mess we are in . We are in a long dark tunnel, with not even a flicker of light anywhere to be seen near the end of it.

General Manager Steven Brown should have the bollocks to float the idea that such Stalin like purges of the fan base will only make it worse.

Understandably, he will be in fear for his job if dared to actually do his job.

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

General Manager Steven Brown should have the bollocks to float the idea that such Stalin like purges of the fan base will only make it worse.

Understandably, he will be in fear for his job if dared to actually do his job.

He should be embarrassed that he even had to write that letter, what a loser. And Richard Bowden and Paul Hughes can both fuck off aswell fans my arse.

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He should be embarrassed that he even had to write that letter, what a loser. And Richard Bowden and Paul Hughes can both fuck off aswell fans my arse.

l think he is embarrassed. The wording of the letter, in my eyes, reeks of somebody being told to do something they don't think is correct. He almost says he's been told to do it.

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

l think he is embarrassed. The wording of the letter, in my eyes, reeks of somebody being told to do something they don't think is correct. He almost says he's been told to do it.

Yeah pretty much I'd of spent the rest of the day ringing up recruitment consultants updating my c.v. and LinkedIn profile and be applying like mad for every single job out there.

Archived