MATCH: vs Northampton Town (H) 15/04/22

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Sad day for us fans.

Dont know what to think of the players, one minute they seem up for it and show real passion, then you get todays garbage.

Poor owners = poor team.

The sooner they go the better, wherever we will be, that place will be better without them tho.

If there is still a place. 

Any potential buyers will be rethinking as we speak. 

Blitz will be delighted. 

Terrible performance with only Rodgers coming out with any credit. 

Just before ht we had worked out way into it and caused a couple of problems but a silly foul and was it an og for their goal? It was right in front of me and I still don't know how it's gone in. 

Terrible recruitment leaves us exposed time and time again and today it was all to evident. Feels like we are starting at the abyss again. Could be some more twists and turns yet but our run in is tough. Pidges suspension will be a blow. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Blitz will be delighted. 

One of the groups wanting to buy us would be what the fans want but whether relegation would scupper that or aid it Im not too sure.

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Blitz will be delighted. 

yup they will be thinking this lot may go into admin very soon so i will hold fire and pick them up for a lot less than i will right now 

1 minute ago, peanuts2 said:

yup they will be thinking this lot may go into admin very soon so i will hold fire and pick them up for a lot less than i will right now 

…or not bother, because the price  of the ground won’t be dropping even if we do go into admin. 

Where's the anger from the fans gone? 

Still fully behind the "back Shez" scheme, but at 2-0 down, with the players downing tools, we should have directed anger towards the ownership. It doesn't matter if he wasn't there - he'll hear about it regardless and we'll get media coverage. 

The owner and his despicable brother have taken us down once and are probably going to take us out of the league for the first time ever, possibly forever!

A grim, grim day...

Just now, kowenicki said:

Care to elaborate? 

Cant name names but people who care about the club are involved in discussions but struggling with the sellers.

A group who the fans would want to be involved,  I would be certain of.

I know that sounds like bull so I apologise for pretty useless post.

6 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Cant name names but people who care about the club are involved in discussions but struggling with the sellers.

We must have people with long standing empathy for the club backed up with decent amounts of cash.

At our level of professional football one won't work without the other.

Just now, Dickie Down said:

We must have people with long standing empathy for the club backed up with decent amounts of cash.

At our level of professional football one won't work without the other.

We do but things arent that easy, we can just hope

14 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Still fully behind the "back Shez" scheme, but at 2-0 down, with the players downing tools, we should have directed anger towards the ownership. It doesn't matter if he wasn't there - he'll hear about it regardless and we'll get media coverage. 

The owner and his despicable brother have taken us down once and are probably going to take us out of the league for the first time ever, possibly forever!

A grim, grim day...

Its pointless isn’t it. Kind of gone beyond that. 

The club is apparently up for sale.  They neither listen nor care any more. 

15 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

What or who are they most struggling with- AL, Blitz or both. 

Just now, kowenicki said:

Its pointless isn’t it. Kind of gone beyond that. 

The club is apparently up for sale.  They neither listen nor care any more. 

Aye, 

Football league status was something to cling onto owt worth fighting for. 

All feels a bit hollow and pointless now. Let them put a pub side out to 500 fans. 

Since the guy stepped through the door it's been a shitshow and how's it come to this?

I feel sorry for Sheridan right now, he doesn't even have to be here, doing what he's doing and that in itself, should be all the motivation the player's need. 

Jumping through hoops or running through wall's would be my own reaction.

They should all hang their head's in shame.

22 minutes ago, JoeP said:

A grim, grim day...

Not trolling before anyone starts but what's the point of protest at this stage? The media and anyone looking from the outside would likely suggest it is linked to results and league position.

Just now, League one forever said:

What or who are they most struggling with- AL, Blitz or both. 

Honestly I am not too sure if its an individual or both, that was not offered to me but I dont really ask.

But these people have been involved with another localish club not too long ago.

They know this area, they know the club, they will have many credible contacts and I am sure they will do their best to save this club.

But for me it shows there are people out there wishing to take the club.

1 minute ago, maximus1267 said:

Honestly I am not too sure if its an individual or both, that was not offered to me but I dont really ask.

But these people have been involved with another localish club not too long ago.

They know this area, they know the club, they will have many credible contacts and I am sure they will do their best to save this club.

But for me it shows there are people out there wishing to take the club.

Fair enough. You said though that they’re struggling with the sellers. Do you more on that point? 

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Not trolling before anyone starts but what's the point of protest at this stage? The media and anyone looking from the outside would likely suggest it is linked to results and league position.

I have to agree. 

Archived