MATCH: vs Salford City (H) 23/03/22

I don't have a problem with any of the protests and completely agree those running the club don't have a clue but that one today was silly. Although it was an extremely slim chance we did still have a chance of staying up. If there was to be protests should have come after the game or if we were already relegated then on the last game of the season and been properly organised. A sad way for it to end if that results ends up standing (which it probably will). 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

threatening to report is a whole new level of loser 😂

pitch invasion has got massive attention its been on tv, loadsa press have picked it up and lve been getting positive msgs fron fans of other clubs.

million times better than wimpering out then havin a sing song when its all over and coming on here to abuse people because they care more than you do.

don't even bother comin back sayin l know nowt about you or tellin us about how u once showed a bit of passion in 1964 bc youre a gaggle of wet wipes.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

pitch invasion has got massive attention its been on tv, loadsa press have picked it up and lve been getting positive msgs fron fans of other clubs.

million times better than wimpering out then havin a sing song when its all over and coming on here to abuse people because they care more than you do.

don't even bother comin back sayin l know nowt about you or tellin us about how u once showed a bit of passion in 1964 bc youre a gaggle of wet wipes.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reported.

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Perfectly said.

Currently playing very loud music and hadn't appreciated that contaied within every song ever written are the lyrics "you cunts, you fucking cunts, you destroyed our club just like we fuckin knew you would".

1 minute ago, joe_lead said:

Currently playing very loud music and hadn't appreciated that contaied within every song ever written are the lyrics "you cunts, you fucking cunts, you destroyed our club just like we fuckin knew you would".

I can't work out if I want to listen to Radiohead and REM everybody hurts or do I go angry and listen to iron maidens bring your daughter to the slaughter and listen to thrash metal.

Just now, Worcester Owl said:

And another one. What a constructive comment, have you tried sending a similar response to Andy Ritchie?

I disagree with you and Andy, and his opinion doesn’t add any weight to your view -  it’s just an another opinion. 

We are well past fines, the EFL, or how it looks. Those fans are fighting for something much bigger, which is the very the existence of the club. When you think about it, all the other stuff is remarkably trivial in the bigger picture.

That pitch invasion was inspiring, and it’s the only part that of the game I’m sad I wasn’t there for. 

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Agree. I get some flack on here - I take it on the chin (and sometimes even deserve it!) - I`d never "grass" on anyone though. It's just not right.

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

On the one hand, the condemnation of the pitch invasion by one of the greatest players ever to put on an Oldham shirt; on the other, the kind of abusive, ignorant and semi-literate comment seen above and instantly liked by another foul-mouthed poster. Gee, it's a tough one, but I think I'll go with Andy Ritchie. 

3 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Reported.

what for?

be careful w eronus reporting.

l'm not pathetic enuf to report you for false reporting but the mods can see l even spoken to you, nevermind a reportable offence.

but the mods can see that and l expect such pathetic actions to be punished accordingly.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I can't work out if I want to listen to Radiohead and REM everybody hurts or do I go angry and listen to iron maidens bring your daughter to the slaughter and listen to thrash metal.

wen city won the league l lay on the floor w Ten Storey Love Song on and almost cried. heading home to do sumat similar as we speak.

1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

On the one hand, the condemnation of the pitch invasion by one of the greatest players ever to put on an Oldham shirt; on the other, the kind of abusive, ignorant and semi-literate comment seen above and instantly liked by another foul-mouthed poster. Gee, it's a tough one, but I think I'll go with Andy Ritchie. 

I don’t think Andy has worked at that this may be the end of the club. I could easily be wound up. If Andy had worked that out, he may understand the emotion of the fans.

You WO have clearly forgotten what emotion is!

3 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

l'm gona report Andy Ritchie see if it makes me feel important or clever or better than everybody else.

enjoy your ban.

Archived