MATCH: vs Salford City (H) 23/03/22

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Pitch invasion is wholly inappropriate. Completely unfair on Salford, endangers players and officials, and will gain us no sympathy from EFL/FA if and when we need it.

Wholly appropriate, the only people who have endangered players and fans are the useless cunts who own the club.

Fuck off and join the happy clappers.

11 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

The EFL will come down on us like a ton of bricks

Good - hope they do - if it helps to accelerate the departure of the people "running" our club - great stuff.

A pitch invasion in the first minute of the Crawley game would have been better, if we were already down by then.

We were on the front foot with 15 minutes to go. I’m finding it hard to understand the rationale in getting today’s game abandoned.

18 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Quite.

In our darkest hour- some are more concerned with criticising our fans. 

So sad. 

Oldham Athletic great Andy Ritchie, who played for and managed the club, is on BBC Radio Manchester reacting to the pitch invasion which forced the League Two game between the Latics and Salford to be abandoned.

"This is a pitch invasion for all the wrong reasons. We've had them for the right reasons when we have done well and got great results.

"This doesn't help anything. The fans are frustrated, I know they are, they want a change of ownership but you do it in a different way.

"You don't stop a football game, you wait until the game is over. If you have to show you emotions you show it then. They can do it in a better way.

"It looks as if there is trouble outside the ground as well. It's a sad day for the football club. I hate to see this."

Well said Andy Ritchie. Presumably the people on here applauding the pitch invasion will have a go at him as well.

Archived