MATCH: vs Salford City (H) 23/03/22

2 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

A pitch invasion in the first minute of the Crawley game would have been better, if we were already down by then.

We were on the front foot with 15 minutes to go. I’m finding it hard to understand the rationale in getting today’s game abandoned.

If the remaining minutes of the game were to be played and we won 3-2 that really would put the cat among the pigeons 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You'd have probably called for a pitch invasion in the Villa game when we had the great escape you thick cunt 

#unitethefanbase  Less chance of that then there was of getting out of it

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You'd have probably called for a pitch invasion in the Villa game when we had the great escape you thick cunt 

I’m not the thick cunt who declared…

” the fans took it away from us”.

😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Lukers1 said:

I’m not the thick cunt who declared…

” the fans took it away from us”.

😂😂😂😂😂

Step away from the forum for a bit will you. You’ve been a acting like a stupid kid all day. 

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

If you’re seriously comparing today’s set up and team to the one that played at Villa then I’d respectfully suggest you’re the thick ****

2 minutes ago, OAFCMIKE said:

If you’re seriously comparing today’s set up and team to the one that played at Villa then I’d respectfully suggest you’re the thick ****

No I was comparing that there was a very slim chance of staying up you thick cunt

I'd suggest everyone has a cooling off period tonight I know I'm going to.

Whatever side of the argument on today's action, seeing scenes like that of my club when 3 previous relegation didn't ripped my heart out.

It's devastating what has happened to us 

Bad mouthing each other on here isn't going to change anything, we were done for before today in all reality. As exile84 says if you feel angry just step away from the keyboard for a night, drown your sorrows and let's all come back with a meaningful target of getting rid of the owners. Have a good evening everyone. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Bad mouthing each other on here isn't going to change anything, we were done for before today in all reality. As exile84 says if you feel angry just step away from the keyboard for a night, drown your sorrows and let's all come back with a meaningful target of getting rid of the owners. Have a good evening everyone. 

And you, looking forward to seeing us play Altrincham next season ( if the club exists ) it's a local match for me 

Archived