Another joint statement. PTB, OSSF and FLG

5 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

So you'll be encourage support next season given we are in an even darker hour of need? After all the further we fall the greater risk to the issues you outline?

Surely if this is your angle why have you encouraged fans to stay away given it is that money that pays the wages.

Were you backing Shez or those employed by the club in recent weeks then? Protests were in full swing even Abdallah released a statement and then you've switched tack based on a managerial appointment, I don't often agree with Eyresy but i have to say this backing Shez and the team routine has bit us on the arse, it's even encouraged shitpeas back in to the fold.

People didn't have to follow PTB they were doing what they thought was right, personally I wouldn't go back, that was my choice, as for encouraging Shitpeas back I don't get how so. The bent copper would have found a way no matter what. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, adamoafc said:

You make out things are literally Black and White, Rob, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. You have to try a number of options to get the exposure you need. Sky made comment about the protests outside the ground with a coffin. So protesting outside the ground has made an impact. Inside the ground proteas from other supporters has made an impact also. Newspapers from all over the world have done pieces of each type of protest. That’s the exposure that brings more parties to the table. 

Surveys have to be done to gauge fans thoughts, whether you agree or not it has brought us data which if this was used by the club, could have prevented the mess we are in now. 

The support this manager not others was done to give backing to a manager who has done the unthinkable twice before. Shez deserved our support, clearly from results no matter how many fans you put in the ground though with the shocking standard of players on show it doesn’t make a jot of difference. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we would have got pelters for not supporting in the clubs hour of need, because after all, it wasn’t just about staying in league 2 for money it’s the risk of redundancies of staff at the club. It affects everyone. 

Exposure = irrelevant if as you say the asking price is unrealistic and nobody will pay it anyway, all credibility has been lost now as you'll find in the coming days and weeks.

Supporting managers = if it was that important/fans make that much difference then it should have been advocated from match one not halfway through a season.

Hindsight - no, if you truly believed boycotting or whatever was the way to go then you and the Foundation should have made the case for it more strongly and held the line.

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Exposure = irrelevant if as you say the asking price is unrealistic and nobody will pay it anyway, all credibility has been lost now as you'll find in the coming days and weeks.

Supporting managers = if it was that important/fans make that much difference then it should have been advocated from match one not halfway through a season.

Hindsight - no, if you truly believed boycotting or whatever was the way to go then you and the Foundation should have made the case for it more strongly and held the line.

How many times have I asked for what you would do and you fail to answer? It’s easy looking back on the past Rob. About time you grew up pal. 

All credibility lost? What’s that based on then? Your cheap digs? Keep fishing pal. 

Supporting managers = if it was thatimportant/fans make that much difference then it should have been advocated from match one nothalfway through a season.

FFS…You don’t give up do you?

Shez came in with a desire to keep the club in the division and the supporters felt it only right to make an effort to give him their support.

It wouldn’t have happened with any other manager coming in…can you not understand that?

7 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

How many times have I asked for what you would do and you fail to answer? It’s easy looking back on the past Rob. About time you grew up pal. 

All credibility lost? What’s that based on then? Your cheap digs? Keep fishing pal. 

Pretty much outlined what I would/would have done within this thread.

Yes, all credibility has been lost as we will find in the analysis in the wider football world in the coming days and weeks.

12 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Not sure why you pay attention to him he's just a troll.

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Supporting managers = if it was thatimportant/fans make that much difference then it should have been advocated from match one nothalfway through a season.

FFS…You don’t give up do you?

Shez came in with a desire to keep the club in the division and the supporters felt it only right to make an effort to give him their support.

It wouldn’t have happened with any other manager coming in…can you not understand that?

Good for him and that's fine, as I keep saying though you can't just switch it and off and expect to be taken seriously.

If you don't care about being taken seriously then that's also fine but don't be crying about lack of national media exposure or authority exposure in the same breath.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Good for him and that's fine, as I keep saying though you can't just switch it on and off and expect to be taken seriously.

If you don't care about being taken seriously then that's also fine but don't be crying about lack of national media exposure or authority exposure in the same breath.

• 1 month later...

had a listen this morning. it felt like after the dry season when a river slowly fills in all the missing bits, pushes a few leaves downstream. got the feel Andy knows all the answers already but is tryna keep it both chronological and revealing. 

16 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

had a listen this morning. it felt like after the dry season when a river slowly fills in all the missing bits, pushes a few leaves downstream. got the feel Andy knows all the answers already but is tryna keep it both chronological and revealing. 

wasn’t what I was expecting at all tbh 

an eighty minute character background in readiness for ‘the Big Reveal’ in Episode2

Andy luring them in 

Archived