Playing Squad - Summer 22

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Lets hope they didn't watch yesterday

I hate to say it but I think that’s why Leutwiler played yesterday, because the Canadian manager could watch him in action - it was on ESPN. 

If he goes to the World Cup we will get his wages back. I can’t see him being here in May.

4 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I hate to say it but I think that’s why Leutwiler played yesterday, because the Canadian manager could watch him in action - it was on ESPN. 

If he goes to the World Cup we will get his wages back. I can’t see him being here in May.

I think we get £10k a day don't we? Worth playing him on Sunday. 

10 minutes ago, Clifford said:

I think we get £10k a day don't we? Worth playing him on Sunday. 

We get up to £10k / day.

FIFA are not going to be paying Oldham Athletic for Canada's 3rd choice GK the same amount as what they are paying PSG for Mbappe.

18 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

18 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

We get up to £10k / day.

FIFA are not going to be paying Oldham Athletic for Canada's 3rd choice GK the same amount as what they are paying PSG for Mbappe.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/fifa-pay-clubs-nearly-190m-for-players-involved-in-2022-world-cup/blt113b74886e9f8610

Kiss my tits gobshite

11 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

We get up to £10k / day.

Actually it’s not even that. FIFA have a pool of money, $209 million, to be distributed across all the clubs involved. This averages out at $10,000 (about £9k) per player per day. But this is spread across any club the player has played for in the past 2 years and is distributed by the relevant FA. So I seriously doubt we will be getting £9k a day. 

Given Leutwiler is on around £800/week, I don’t think we will get 7875% of his weekly salary, especially when it will be the Canadian FA distributing the cash. 

4 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Actually it’s not even that. FIFA have a pool of money, $209 million, to be distributed across all the clubs involved. This averages out at $10,000 (about £9k) per player per day. But this is spread across any club the player has played for in the past 2 years and is distributed by the relevant FA. So I seriously doubt we will be getting £9k a day. 

Given Leutwiler is on around £800/week, I don’t think we will get 7875% of his weekly salary, especially when it will be the Canadian FA distributing the cash. 

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/mens/worldcup/qatar2022/media-releases/fifa-distributes-more-than-usd-200m-to-clubs-across-the-world

It's literally on their website. 

"For the first time, clubs will be able to apply digitally through the FIFA Professional Football Landscape platform with approximately USD 10,000 to be received for each one of the days the relevant player remains with his national team during the FIFA World Cup 2022™"

He's our best ever transfer

5 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I can just see him having a blinder against Belgium.😉

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I can just see him having a blinder against Belgium.😉

There will need to be an epidemic of broken legs before that happens. As a joint Canadian citizen i'll be hoping that doesn't happen

13 hours ago, Clifford said:

Is there any need for this kind of language? All @rudemedic was doing was querying your claim about FIFA compensation.

I'm no shrinking violet but the way some posters on here treat fellow Latics fans is a disgrace.

12 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Is there any need for this kind of language? All @rudemedic was doing was querying your claim about FIFA compensation.

I'm no shrinking violet but the way some posters on here treat fellow Latics fans is a disgrace.

This is the guy who called any attending fans scabs, then scabbed himself the cunt

On 6/7/2022 at 7:54 PM, Clifford said:

Just seen this, returned when the official protest was called off, 2 games paid, Dale and Orient. Jeans and jumper most likely.

Anyone with a season ticket last season was a massive scab. Does that clarify things?

7 hours ago, Clifford said:

Non of that's true. Keep at it though flower.

👋

Archived