Playing Squad - Summer 22

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It also doesn’t help when there’s nobody showing for or wanting the ball!!

I think this just highlights how weak the whole team has been this season. Just hope to god that there’s some more new blood coming in before we get in really deep shite 

1 hour ago, Lukers1 said:

Not quite true that though is it, they were exposed by a complete waste of a midfield and attack who couldn’t close the opposing team down.

The Dorking match was a prime example.  Not one of our players picked up the threat of their number 3 who was allowed to ping crosses in like it was a training session.

Hogan was particularly bad at Southend though...

26 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

26 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You can’t blame him for trying to lead a bunch of talentless bottlers. He was trying to cover every part of the back 4 that day. Let’s just see how he goes on from now. I watched quite a lot of County last year and he was one of the major influencers on why they went up!.

Hope he proves himself!!.👍

4 hours ago, PeteG said:

Is this the same Hogan that played at the start of the season when we were leaking goals everywhere? Has he turned into Virgil Van Dyke whilst hes been out injured?

He played 4 games before his injury.

We ‘leaked’ 0 goals at Torquay and 1 at Southend.

At home we conceded 2 to Dorking and 2 to Wealdstone.

When does conceding goals actually become leaking goals btw?

30 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

He played 4 games before his injury.

We ‘leaked’ 0 goals at Torquay and 1 at Southend.

At home we conceded 2 to Dorking and 2 to Wealdstone.

When does conceding goals actually become leaking goals btw?

To be fair, the 1 at Southend is not a reflection of that game. It should have been at least 5...

42 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Anyone could look ordinary in a Sheri side...

Wherever PeteG is, the equally joyful and positive deyres42 is never far behind. They make Waldorf and Statler look like rank amateurs and their relentless optimism will have us in the sunlit uplands before we know it. 

40 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Wherever PeteG is, the equally joyful and positive deyres42 is never far behind. They make Waldorf and Statler look like rank amateurs and their relentless optimism will have us in the sunlit uplands before we know it. 

Think you need some new material pal, you've used that one before and it didn't really get the likes you were hoping for.

5 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Think you need some new material pal, you've used that one before and it didn't really get the likes you were hoping for.

Oh well. 3 more than you normally get, pal. I guess I'll get by. If we beat Wrexham on Sunday I know you'll be hurting but rest assured I'll do my best to cheer you up.

Archived