“Anyone heard of Dorking”?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Might have that too. They were the testing the sound system yesterday with a woman singing. Rothwell went and sat in all 4 stands to see what it sounded like...

Sounds so simple, but this is a great example of a proper business person taking an interest in their customers and the product their business is selling.

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Might have that too. They were the testing the sound system yesterday with a woman singing. Rothwell went and sat in all 4 stands to see what it sounded like...

Band are marching down sheepfoot lane before the game. 

I am most peeved off that KO time has changed. 

Blooming have a pre-covid show re-arranged now for first home game on  Saturday..agghhh.

Do I chuck away a friendship of 22 plus years by going to latics

Or do say stuff it I have a 35 plus years of supporting latics. I am going to that one instead.

Asgghhhhh.

Dear Frank can you please contact Palace theatre and delay curtain up to midnight. Cheers 

Stockport and Grimsby not doing much to support the much purported myth on here that the hardest League in the world to get out of is at least as tough as the League above, one point from a possible twelve would suggest that it is indeed not and if Torquay were one of the pre season favourites we should be going into every game in this League looking to dominate and take three points. Be disappointed if we cant put in a performance next Saturday against Dorking.

Just been on Dorking' Twitter and they have a link to purchase match tickets (they haven't requested any to sell direct), we have given them one block in the Chaddy and from the seating map it shows they have sold 36 for next Saturday. Not knocking it before anyone starts bleating on about it just being informative. 

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Just been on Dorking' Twitter and they have a link to purchase match tickets (they haven't requested any to sell direct), we have given them one block in the Chaddy and from the seating map it shows they have sold 36 for next Saturday. Not knocking it before anyone starts bleating on about it just being informative. 

Probs be 150-200 there on the day I reckon 

Edit: just remembered it's a 5:20 kick off

100 tops 

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Probs be 150-200 there on the day I reckon 

Edit: just remembered it's a 5:20 kick off

100 tops 

Unless you make a weekend of it it's a fair round trip for a 5.20 kick off that's on the telly. I would expect it will only be 100 tops. 

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

Unless you make a weekend of it it's a fair round trip for a 5.20 kick off that's on the telly. I would expect it will only be 100 tops. 

Is there a small section of the Chaddy End they can go in?

Archived