Gateshead (A) tickets

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

433 or 451. 

Dave will say it’s 433

But we all know it will be 451

Typical Rhinoball performance incoming. 

He's set up the same as we did at Chesterfield but gone with Green and Dickinson as the two wide men in a front three, they'll offer more than Willoughby and Nuttall did out there.

For what it's worth with the players we have it's near on the 11 I would have picked, glad Hobson is in but I'd probably have dropped Hogan. Hopefully Sheron and Shelton can look after the ball a bit better.

Well I suppose Norwood is playing so that rumour gets put to bed.

I have no idea what Shelton is giving to the team to justify him starting every game. I can actually see it with Sheron he can break up play and just give it to better players. Maybe with Gardners fitness he doesn't trust him to play in a 2. But still really with the fire power we've got I'm bemused why we play 1 uptop.

Happy that Green and Dickensen are starting so hopefully we get overloads down the sides. Trouble is we only have 1 in the box.

I'll go for a grubby 0-1 to us.

Oh and Raglan probably deserves to be dropped I've been slightly dissapointed with him. He was at fault for Solihulls first on Monday and he got Ragdolled by Chesterfields centre back for the goal there too.

Edited by GlossopLatic

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

He's right. Have you still not watched highlights from the game you said we created nowt?

Don’t think I did. 🤷‍♂️ .  I said saying we could have been 3-0 up was delusional. It was. We weren’t. We don’t have Haaland up front who will convert every opportunity.