Gateshead (A) tickets

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Imagine arguing we shouldn't score from 6 yards out every time with an open goal 🤣🤣🤣

All 3 chances were like that? Now, I’ll let you have the last word and I promise won’t respond. You’re one of those aren’t you… 

2 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Absolutely appalling ball retention, mistake by them middle of the park, we make a hopeful (pointless cross to nowhere) . We never seem to have time on the ball either 

The thing is we do actually create chances but I wonder if this is due to the individual ability of the players rather than what we should be doing which is creating a sustained period of pressure on the opposition. As a result the chances cone sporadically.

• Like 1

It feels like we’ve reverted back to January where we just look to occasionally have territory and hope that something comes of it. This is a different watch to the other away games this season. Didn’t see Southend tbf 

1 minute ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I can't be the only one that thinks it's nowhere near as bad as is being made out on here... Am I going round the twist?

I’m normally saying this sort of thing but this time I think we've been pretty awful!

• Like 2