Gateshead (A) tickets

16 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I can't be the only one that thinks it's nowhere near as bad as is being made out on here... Am I going round the twist?

I mean we are winning away from home so I can't complain too much but it could be better.

It won't move the needle too much on Mr Unsworths approval ratings.

18 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I can't be the only one that thinks it's nowhere near as bad as is being made out on here... Am I going round the twist?

Nope. People have their minds made up and see what they want. Bet we score another from the excellent pressing. DU has massively underachieved but I want him to do well. Enjoying the match. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

I’m not annoyed with the selection because he has to stick to his principles with how he wants to play. It’s more apathy that I know it will be awful to watch, and so everything hangs on the result. 🤞🏻

This before kick off is exactly what’s happened. 

Largely awful to watch but we’re winning. 

Good day for Rhinoball so far. 

8 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Green showing his worth as a proper winger. Not sure how Hobson hasn’t been catching. Looks solid at the back 

Hobson looks exactly what we need (at the moment) green the main threat and it’s to see us win a tackle without getting booked 

Goals given them confidence, much better shape and Hobson loves to defend and compete, couple of important blocks and interceptions already, Suttons had it tough but Wearne is a top player and he doesn't get much help from Green as he's our main outlet. Shelton though fucking hell he just gives the ball away relentlessly and aimlessly, thought Gardner has done well again, nearly caught once but generally he's been solid, Norwood dropping in to link up play has helped and I think we can add to the goals as Gateshead chase the game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

TV Pundits agree with us. Some people think we started well!? 😂😂

We were truly awful before we scored. 

Strange isn’t it.

I don’t get what people are watching Kow. 

Forget Unsworth- I’m just reacting to what I’m watching. Which before the goal is a side who quite literally can’t pass to feet, and when in possession look completely bereft of a pattern of play. The plan genuine seems to be hoof it, or hit and hope. 

At least after the goal- they showed a small degree of composure and actually had a little bit of joy down the right hand side. But even then, it was small moments. 

6 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Dumb ass question time.

Is this game live on TNT as I am watching on NLTV.

Yes it’s on TNT.

Watching with my wife who hates football and never watches oldham. She was just asking “why do the Oldham players walk about so much and never tackle? “

She has a point!

let’s hope we hold on for the win!

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

The pressing. We WILL score again due to this. Players moving for each other and looking interested. Few nice touches from Norwood. The goal. We are winning. I think Gateshead will be involved in the playoff battle. 

We have pressed better to be fair. 

Players looking interested should be a minimum requirement. 

Norwood always looks good, because he’s leagues above anyone else on the pitch. 

The goal was very fortuitous. (But I’ll take it every day of the week) 

Not bothered about how good other sides are given our budget. 

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Yes it’s on TNT.

Watching with my wife who hates football and never watches oldham. She was just asking “why do the Oldham players walk about so much and never tackle? “

She has a point!

let’s hope we hold on for the win!

Did you reply "because we can. We are Oldham"?