Gateshead (A) tickets

I intended to go to the club on Thursday and buy my tickets for this game, but it appears you can only purchase online through Gateshead. This isn't a problem but does anyone know if you can purchase right up to kick off time or is there a cut off point with these sort of things, also do you have to print the tickets off or do you present your phone (I am looking at perhaps 3 tickets so the phone will be passed back and forward at the turnstile). I know it might be 2nd nature to some but the term dinosaur is really appropriate. Give me pounds, shillings and pence any day. 

47 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I intended to go to the club on Thursday and buy my tickets for this game, but it appears you can only purchase online through Gateshead. This isn't a problem but does anyone know if you can purchase right up to kick off time or is there a cut off point with these sort of things, also do you have to print the tickets off or do you present your phone (I am looking at perhaps 3 tickets so the phone will be passed back and forward at the turnstile). I know it might be 2nd nature to some but the term dinosaur is really appropriate. Give me pounds, shillings and pence any day. 

Usually buy them right up until KO, and also fine on the phone. I never print mine off for away games, and always have 2 tickets on 1 phone. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, disjointed said:

The game is pretty secondary, be meeting with family and Gateshead fans for a drink pre and post game, the way they played against us last season my expectations are low. 

At least you have expectations.
I don't have any. :D 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

lve not been able to find out either. no paper tickets so nobody can ask the ticket office bod!!

if it was decent the club would have said.

Yeah, can’t see it being decent numbers. Feel good factor has already gone, not a great away day to begin with and late KO on TV will put a lot off. 
We’ll find out of course but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s less than what we took to Borehamwood last week.