MATCH: Dorking Wanderers (H) 09/09/23

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

Booed off at half time after playing really positively against a team that’s stuck 11 behind the ball. 

I’d have 2 up top second half just to mix things up a bit and give them something else to think about. We’ve had a go but not been able to break them down often enough so maybe a change would be good. 

Playing ok but Norwood getting nowt on his own , definitely needs another striker 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

I've just seem atleast 1 person eating a pie in this freaking heat are they mental! I'm sweating cobs.

I played golf yesterday at a lovely club north of Worcester. Great course and a fine meal afterwards, one of my favourites - except it was bangers and mash!! Eating that in 30c heat was bloody tough. Right meal, wrong weather!

6 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Booed off at half time after playing really positively against a team that’s stuck 11 behind the ball. 

I’d have 2 up top second half just to mix things up a bit and give them something else to think about. We’ve had a go but not been able to break them down often enough so maybe a change would be good. 

That was a bit harsh, to be fair...

Just now, nzlatic said:

Hobson doesn’t play. Fans: Unsworth is destroying his confidence.

Hobson plays, does really well for a couple of games, then overhits a pass. Fans: BOOOOOOOOO

😂

This is all over the pitch, thanks to one man

Unsworth's destroying everyone's confidence 

Clueless this 

54 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Come on NZ. This has been shit. 

Dorking are as poor a side as we will play in this league.

We scored 8 against them last season.

Can't blame the fans for getting a bit hot and bothered and having a go.

It's dire enough watching online...must be worse there.

Btw Dorking haven't picked up a point away from home this year.

We need to find something last 10 mins FFS 

Edited by Londonboy