The Next Oldham Manager

2 nil down after 45 mins of our 9th game with one victory . He’s got to go now. Nothing personal but he’s had the time. It’s not happening. The powers that be have to act now because things really will get toxic and they’ll have nobody to blame but themselves 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Maher or Williamson

I really like Williamson, but you don’t go from the position we are in to knocking it around like Gateshead overnight. 

I don’t think he would be given the time by our fans to implement that style. Especially the main stand who believe the answer is to knock it long. 

I don’t think Frank and Co could risk that appointment, as much as I would be for it. 

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Seems a logical choice. I just hope they learn lessons from this and get the next appointment right.

It needs cools heads Glossop, if it’s true about the fans and Frank exchanging words then it’s very sad.

The board I think have been a little naive in how to handle Frank, you wouldn’t see Darren sat with the fans. 

Danny Cowley and his brother would fit the bill. They are still respected at Huddersfield and some fans think they were shafted.

It’s a very sad day, no one in a million years would have predicted this after only 9 games. 

Cool heads, tomorrow is another day..👍

• Like 1