Rochdale Scramble?

2 hours ago, ceskylatic said:

Chilli flakes on the eggs, proper game changer.

Try frying some thinly sliced onions till soft, maybe some sliced green pepper too, then add some curry powder, then your eggs.

Indian style scrambled eggs, just a nice change.

Still needs s&p

Edited by redlion
S&P
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, redlion said:

Try frying some thinly sliced onions till soft, maybe some sliced green pepper too, then add some curry powder, then your eggs.

Indian style scrambled eggs, just a nice change.

Still needs s&p

Oosh, I’m on it 👍 We need a sub forum for culinary discussions.

sumat for the players to buzz over, some of them really love that type of stuff. tickets go on sale when they go out for training and theyre nearly all gone when they come back in and theyre eating lunch together. get em told!

l listened to Kidderminster ont radior and was well impressed by our fans. then someone sent me a pic em, looked decent.

Edited by Monty Burns
more words

2 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I’ve got a Rochdale postcode so I’ll end up with the home fans..👍

thats been me last two visits!! second time l was chattin to this proper old bloke he wasnt even a rochdale fan either, he jus came for the buzz. so l told him l was an Oldham fan he was laughin his head off!! 

5 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Think I heard Chesterfield fans singing "You're just a small town in Oldham!" at Spotland the other night.  😁

Thought Dale played pretty well against Chesterfield - quick wingers might cause us problems. Hopefully win every game before then and go there well up for it 🤞:scarf001:.

4 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

No tickets showing. I assume not all blocks were put on sale. It can't have sold out in this time.

It’s sold out. Definitely 6 of the 7 blocks have at some point been on sale and all now gone. The 1 block not on sale seems to be segregation, as the stand holds 3600 and they gave us 3100. 

2 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Shitsticks. Ridiculous no ST priority then.

I'll start - anyone got a couple of spares?

Yeah I think they’ve dropped a bollock there not giving priority to ST holders. I think similarly to me, they didn’t think it’d sell out and be as popular as it has been, and definitely not this fast. 
My brother has a ST and he’s going with 4 of his mates who never go, so loads of fans going who don’t go often i’d imagine.

• Like 4

The club is hopefully talking to Dale about more…surely this is a chance for them to sell out the entire ground by giving us that whole stand plus the small terrace behind the goal 

Basically 5000 tickets per club.

Football must be the only business that tries to limit sales! The segregation argument is nonsense as the other end block has been made available 

20 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Someone needs to have a word with the club, one of the perks of a ST is priority on away match tickets, in fact some only get a ST for this reason. It doesn't matter to me this time as I am away for this game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

I read on one of the facebook groups that there is a couple left at the ticket office that aren’t online. Worth giving them a call maybe. 

Just now, Handsy said:

How many season ticket did we sell  over the 3100 allocation  Im sure.even if it had been season ticket priority there wasn’t enough to go around  for all season ticket holders 

A high am out of ST holders don't do away games, even one as close as this, it would have been fine to give priority until Monday and then open sale. I have this worry that there will be a few more dick heads than normal. 

• Like 1