Rochdale Scramble?

7 hours ago, Le miserable1 said:

All round bad decision 

aww what did we miss? 🤣🤣

6 hours ago, GKing521 said:

Spare will emerge. I would not fear.

I feel naturally, people saw the tickets going quickly, and bought more than they actually needed at the time. Maybe with the thought of inviting a friend, or reserving one for a friend who hadn’t messaged them.

When on earth was the last time we shifted 3,100 in 4 hours?

For example, I bought one for me and my dad without even asking him. He’s confirmed he wants to go, but I imagine there will be a strong amount of spares from people who’ve had tickets bought for them, who can’t make it.

I really would not panic, spares will emerge!

MASSIVE tho arent we. people gota make more space for us and our kiwi fruit sized hairy bollocks.

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Honest offer? Well if it happens, just do it. Why announce something that's so unlikely to happen unless it's for attention?

Is doing good for others and mentioning it on line to feel good worse than doing nothing at all?

Just curious what you think.

Edited by IanMarshall's Mullet

2 hours ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Is doing good for others and mentioning it on line to feel good worse than doing nothing at all?

Just curious what you think.

duno but saying you might 'help' if you can't go yourself is pretty lame

ps me n McFluff are Boyz now so l can answer that

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Honest offer? Well if it happens, just do it. Why announce something that's so unlikely to happen unless it's for attention?

Some may say “why do some people respond to anything anyone else says, in a negative critical way, unless it’s for attention.”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

It begs the question why haven't you took advantage of a season ticket ?

Hi Bob, one of the primary reasons is that I like to sit in different places throughout the season. Sometimes, I enjoy sitting near the Athleticos and taking in the exuberant atmosphere, others I`ll go in the JR to sample the facilities etc. It's a bit like my pubs, I don't do "a local", I like to wander around them all.

Oddly (in today's money-obsessed world) I`ve never been really bothered about constantly seeking a bargain either. I`ve earned my money and I`m happy to pay my way on the day. I have had a season ticket a couple of times but got sick and tired of the same bleating from the person sat next to me tbh! Variety is the spice of life, as they say.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Just realised I'll be in Poulton-le-Fylde when we play Fylde away on the Tuesday night after Rochdale... What are the chances I'll get a ticket for that as a non-season ticket holder after this debacle?

l think it will be done differentley!!!

39 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

There’s a saying Monty - it’s better than a kick up the arse…. 🙂

l say a combo of better than..

a smack in the gob

a kick in the balls

bein barry owen

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Ah right - was just an honest offer if I fall ill or something, seeing as so many haven't got a ticket. I don't do anything online (other than this) so sorry to disappoint. As for weird, take a long, hard look in the mirror mcfluff. You're a poisonous individual.

If I die over the weekend,I’ve just bought some new trainers. You can have them… as long as you pass the ‘deserving test’ obvs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Hi Bob, one of the primary reasons is that I like to sit in different places throughout the season. Sometimes, I enjoy sitting near the Athleticos and taking in the exuberant atmosphere, others I`ll go in the JR to sample the facilities etc. It's a bit like my pubs, I don't do "a local", I like to wander around them all.

Oddly (in today's money-obsessed world) I`ve never been really bothered about constantly seeking a bargain either. I`ve earned my money and I`m happy to pay my way on the day. I have had a season ticket a couple of times but got sick and tired of the same bleating from the person sat next to me tbh! Variety is the spice of life, as they say.

Can fully understand your thinking there.

p.s.  

Thanks for moving and sorry about the bleating !!  😁  👍

• Like 1

Without doubt this is a shocker, a ST is effectively membership and should come with first dibs on limited away allocations - like every other season for as long as I can remember.

Probably the biggest away of the season and the Latics end will be half-filled with day trippers on the sesh 🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Just realised I'll be in Poulton-le-Fylde when we play Fylde away on the Tuesday night after Rochdale... What are the chances I'll get a ticket for that as a non-season ticket holder after this debacle?

Well, you could just buy one now!

This could sell out before the club even mentions they are on sale 🤣

We really don’t seem to be “on it” as far as away games are concerned 

https://tickets.afcfylde.co.uk/en-GB/events/afc fylde vs oldham athletic/2023-10-24_19.45/mill farm?hallmap

Very cool ticketing system with countdown …assume the away terrace started at 1,000 which is it’s official capacity plus we have A block which has 170 seats.

Don’t let the club know we know 🤣 let’s sell it out before they realise 😉

• Like 1

ST holder and in Benners. Just got a mate to buy me one. Simple really. 

Should ST holders get first dibs? Yes. Should regular away non ST holders? Yes. That one is hard to police.

However....I ain't the brightest but I found a way to get mine..... so should everyone else. Tough love and that.