Rochdale Scramble?

17 minutes ago, Handsy said:

How many season ticket did we sell  over the 3100 allocation  Im sure.even if it had been season ticket priority there wasn’t enough to go around  for all season ticket holders 

That's a case for priority, not against.

• Like 3

Unless they go down the route of severly limiting the tickets Rochdale sell, i cant see why they wouldnt try to reach some agreement whereby we get given some more. Either the rest of the stand with segregation more in the home ends or give us some of the home end too.

I appreciate Rochdale are under no obligation to do so but it would be burying their head in the sand to think there wont be a significant number of Latics fans buy tickets for the home ends. Cue trouble like a few years back when Daniel Johnson grabbed 2 and we won 3-1.

Again its not Rochdales fault there will be idiots following Latics who are looking for trouble but seems the common sense approach all round. Its that or do as i 1st suggested and Rochdale limit their ticket sales.

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

How many season ticket did we sell  over the 3100 allocation  Im sure.even if it had been season ticket priority there wasn’t enough to go around  for all season ticket holders 

yeah but they should get priority over people like me.

l say that too much in life 🤣

So I've got a season ticket, I'm off to Wealdstone with the other 200 who have bought a ticket for Saturday but I can't go to Dale now because by the time I've finished work they've all gone, what a complete and utter fucking shambles given our end will be full of United, City, Frankfurt, Hibs daytrippers because a decision has been made to allow casual supporters to hoover up the tickets. They better be pushing for a further allocation given the monumental fucking cock up they've created.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

So I've got a season ticket, I'm off to Wealdstone with the other 200 who have bought a ticket for Saturday but I can't go to Dale now because by the time I've finished work they've all gone, what a complete and utter fucking shambles given our end will be full of United, City, Frankfurt, Hibs daytrippers because a decision has been made to allow casual supporters to hoover up the tickets. They better be pushing for a further allocation given the monumental fucking cock up they've created.

A few losses between now and then and they'll be 1,500 spares. I ain't going as it stands so haven't got but, if owt changes and I want go, I have no doubt it'll be easy enough to get a ticket. Be worthy of its own thread on here in a couple of weeks. 

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I can't go so didn't buy any tickets, if I hear of any going Yardy I will let you know. Agree it's a shambles. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Same here season ticket been southend chesterfield and this is how we're rewarded

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I agree the club could have given more or bigger notice of the fixture as they know demand will be massive. 

However, are you more deserving/more of fan because you’re going to Wealdstone and have a season ticket??? Similarly I don’t believe for one second there will be any day trippers there, seeing as the absolute hard core is 3k then add in Frank arrivals and you have circa 7000 people wanting 3000 tickets. 

They had a crowd of only 3044 against Chesterfield and the capacity is 10249. Our allocation of 3100+ leaves a little over 7000. 
Their seasons average is under 3000 so if they were to get 4500 which they won’t that still leaves about 2500!

The police won’t want several hundred Latics fans in the Rochdale ends.

I reckon they will either make it all ticket or give us a larger allocation, probably behind the goal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I agree the club could have given more or bigger notice of the fixture as they know demand will be massive. 

However, are you more deserving/more of fan because you’re going to Wealdstone and have a season ticket??? Similarly I don’t believe for one second there will be any day trippers there, seeing as the absolute hard core is 3k then add in Frank arrivals and you have circa 7000 people wanting 3000 tickets. 

There will be hundreds of day trippers I'm sure, most on the coke and pissed. 

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

They had a crowd of only 3044 against Chesterfield and the capacity is 10249. Our allocation of 3100+ leaves a little over 7000. 
Their seasons average is under 3000 so if they were to get 4500 which they won’t that still leaves about 2500!

The police won’t want several hundred Latics fans in the Rochdale ends.

I reckon they will either make it all ticket or give us a larger allocation, probably behind the goal.

After Chesterfield do you think any police force is going to go out of its way to accommodate Latics?

• Like 1