MATCH: Halifax Town (A) 10/04/24

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

It does seem like lots are getting refunds...

I think it's the icing on the cake for most people this season.  I can imagine a lot of people will find better things to do on Saturday as well.  What a disaster the last couple of months have been.  

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

I have decide, barring a mathematical miracle, that my next game will be our first game of next season.

Tamworth away, live on BT- should be a good turnout too 😃

. . . or a local derby against Curzon Ashton!

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I see our match v Halifax at Chesterfield on Thursday is live on National League TV for £9:50.

Obviously they think Halifax competing to get into the playoffs will provide some entertainment as they glide past a big club like Latics. Might as well give them the three points now. I wonder how many Chesterfield fans will attend to cheer on Halifax?

26 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I’m going. I want the chance to willy wave about it in 20 years when we’re hoovering up the Championship title.

I've already had my ' I saw us lose at home to Hendon badge' designed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Regarding Halifax refunds, has anyone got a reply back from the ‘supporter.services’ email black hole?

Nope. But a mate of mine has been advised he needs to take his physical ticket back to the ticket office in order for the refund to be processed. Which is clearly idiotic, given the shambles. 

I will wait for my reply. I’m certainly not driving a two hour round trip for the privilege of my money back. 

55 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Nope. But a mate of mine has been advised he needs to take his physical ticket back to the ticket office in order for the refund to be processed. Which is clearly idiotic, given the shambles. 

I will wait for my reply. I’m certainly not driving a two hour round trip for the privilege of my money back. 

That's fine if they recognise you might be a couple of months before you can present your ticket. 

42 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That's fine if they recognise you might be a couple of months before you can present your ticket. 

Can I charge them interest 😂?

Just process the refund and be done with it. The whole thing has been an utter fuck up. 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

From the official website:

"Supporters who wish to claim a refund on their match or coach ticket can do so in the following ways,.

If you have ordered online but have not collected your ticket, email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk by 4pm on Tuesday 23 April and your refund will be processed in 10 working days.

If you have already collected your ticket, please return your complete match ticket to the Latics Ticket Office by 4pm on Tuesday 23 April. The full ticket must be returned as proof of purchase.

Any refund for a coach seat must be claimed by using the email address above or in person by 4pm on Wednesday 17 April."

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

I’ve seen that the official site has been updated now to say that if you have the physical tickets, you need to return them at the ticket office by 4pm on Tuesday, 23 April.

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

"Supporters who wish to claim a refund on their match or coach ticket can do so in the following ways,.

If you have ordered online but have not collected your ticket, email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk by 4pm on Tuesday 23 April and your refund will be processed in 10 working days.

If you have already collected your ticket, please return your complete match ticket to the Latics Ticket Office by 4pm on Tuesday 23 April. The full ticket must be returned as proof of purchase.

Any refund for a coach seat must be claimed by using the email address above or in person by 4pm on Wednesday 17 April."

Beat me to it.

This is a change from the original communication which said you could simply email the club.

Edited by JohnnyPimp

On 4/14/2024 at 5:18 PM, BradKnowles1 said:

Halifax have pissed us about long enough with this fixture. Playing at chesterfield is a joke, 100 mile round trip. Get a refund so it costs Halifax  more to host this fixtur

Should be made to forfeit the points for being so tinpot

30 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I’ve seen that the official site has been updated now to say that if you have the physical tickets, you need to return them at the ticket office by 4pm on Tuesday, 23 April.

Which is utter bollocks, I picked up mine and my lads ticket but gave the ticket to him so I could meet him in the ground for the original fixture, he lives in Leeds but won't be over this way for a couple of weeks. I think a little bit more Grace is needed he has e mailed the club. I get that it isn't Latics fault but someone needs to realise that getting the ticket back to the club for the 23rd isn't practical for everyone. 

40 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Piss take that the club expects that. I simply can’t get to the club to give them my ticket. They need to look at that. 

I’ve got no intention of claiming a refund and then going to the ground on a Thursday night to watch an Oldham team that has given up. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Which is utter bollocks, I picked up mine and my lads ticket but gave the ticket to him so I could meet him in the ground for the original fixture, he lives in Leeds but won't be over this way for a couple of weeks. I think a little bit more Grace is needed he has e mailed the club. I get that it isn't Latics fault but someone needs to realise that getting the ticket back to the club for the 23rd isn't practical for everyone. 

I'm in the same boat, have a physical ticket, want a refund, but live an hour away from BP.

Absolute bollocks this