MATCH: Wealdstone (H) 20/04/24

42 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Anyone actually going?.

I’ll be there…

To get a refund for my Halifax ticket, then fucking off to do something that doesn’t make me want to cry.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I’ll be there…

To get a refund for my Halifax ticket, then fucking off to do something that doesn’t make me want to cry.

I'm going. For once there should be enough pies!!

• Like 4

Up in Manchester for a booze up tomorrow so taking the opportunity to get back to BP for the first time in ages. Quite looking forward to it. Miss the place. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Didn't realise these can actually still go down if we beat them today.

It's live on National League TV, if anyone gives a fook...

It’s possible but If you look at the fixtures , Boreham Wood play Ebbsfleet so Wealdstone are probably safe. There would have to be a freak set of results.

Having said that they’ll probably beat us anyway!😞

Edited by oafc1955
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Are we going to see the annual pitch invasion today from anyone u der the age of 15 physically or mentally today. It really is a tradition that needs to end and should be reserved only for if we win promotion.

The pitch is still bearing the scars of the smoke bomb/flare thrown on by one of our "supporters" 3 or 4 home matches ago. 🙄 

16 minutes ago, philwhite said:

Yes for the minutes silence for the fans we have lost this season 

Respect to you for that Phil, we've lost some great and loyal supporters the past 12 months, many of them I am privileged to call friends.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Dead rubber today and he picks the clowns who've let us all down the past couple of months.

Fucking dinosaur 🦕🦕🦕

It is disappointing.

Give some of the kids a go who might be out of work because of our failure/potentially within a shout of a pro contract next season.

Hmmm....

Edited by JoeP

Just now, League one forever said:

Mellon doesn’t like youth - never has at previous clubs- just wants older heads. . . 

That's served us well hasn't it. Quickly losing patience with this guy and to me he's playing a game with the club, about three of them from Thursdsy deserved to start today the rest of them were shite, he just rewards failure week after week.

Why on earth wouldn't you reward a couple of youth players with at least a spot on the bench for their efforts, mans behaving like a cock now, I hate the way he bemoans everything yet changes absolutely fuck all.

How does Norwood even start today we played infinitely better without him Thursday but somehow he strolls back in. Fucking comical management from these two who are quickly giving dumb and dumber a run for their money.

• Like 1

Mcgahey is getting a new contract isn't he...

5 players over 30 in the starting line up and 2 more who play like over 30's in Mcgahey amd Conlon. Apart from the obvious imbalance on the wings that's also where we have an imbalance.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

That's served us well hasn't it. Quickly losing patience with this guy and to me he's playing a game with the club, about three of them from Thursdsy deserved to start today the rest of them were shite, he just rewards failure week after week.

Why on earth wouldn't you reward a couple of youth players with at least a spot on the bench for their efforts, mans behaving like a cock now, I hate the way he bemoans everything yet changes absolutely fuck all.

How does Norwood even start today we played infinitely better without him Thursday but somehow he strolls back in. Fucking comical management from these two who are quickly giving dumb and dumber a run for their money.

Yep. 

A lot keep saying- it will come good with his own players, but I think he’ll just bring in more older heads, renew Magehy and Gardner (because they try in his eyes) and we’ll continue to struggle. 

I don’t see suddenly becoming the team we want to see next season.