Yeovil (12-2-19)

I'd say  he is classed as a RW too  but is  very versatile, and can do all 3. Possibly Utd want to convert him to a winger. We could be part of  his conversion?.

17/18  Prem2  Pld12 RW6 CF3 LW3

18/19 Prem2  Pld RW1CF7 LW1 (interestingly the 2 games in the fortnight before he joined us he played one on each wing

His career stats including Ppem 2, Youth Prem, Youth Champions LEague etc is:

Pld35 RW13 CF 12 LW10

39 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I have. Kusunga is like a new man these days though. If anything he’s becoming a bit too happy clappy for my liking 😂. Plus he streamed the Crawley match which I took advantage of, so he’s now my favourite poster. Bit cunty to choose the ice hockey over his fellow Latics fans though. 😲

Must agree with you - he's like a breath of fresh air (let's hope it lasts) - it's as if he's had a "road to Damascus" experience ( praising Latics; streaming matches; gaining Brownie points at Uni ) congrats and long may it continue. 😕 

15 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Must agree with you - he's like a breath of fresh air (let's hope it lasts) - it's as if he's had a "road to Damascus" experience ( praising Latics; streaming matches; gaining Brownie points at Uni ) congrats and long may it continue. 😕 

It will last until we lose I’m predicting 😂😂

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I have. Kusunga is like a new man these days though. If anything he’s becoming a bit too happy clappy for my liking 😂. Plus he streamed the Crawley match which I took advantage of, so he’s now my favourite poster. Bit cunty to choose the ice hockey over his fellow Latics fans though. 😲

Errr I chose U as my second bestie, you said you didn’t do internet friends. 

5 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How do you comentate on it when it’s impossible to see the puck ?

When you've watched a few games, you know where it is instinctively, from how the players are moving etc.

What a sport btw, particularly at NHL level.

Looking forward to Paul Scholes first team selection. 

He’ll probably stick close to the side that finished the game on Saturday I reckon. Hopefully he will inspire Maouche and Baxter to play to their undoubted capabilities. Will he start with Vera or will Oladapo make an appearance? 🤔

Excited 😜 

21 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Looking forward to Paul Scholes first team selection. 

He’ll probably stick close to the side that finished the game on Saturday I reckon. Hopefully he will inspire Maouche and Baxter to play to their undoubted capabilities. Will he start with Vera or will Oladapo make an appearance? 🤔

Excited 😜 

He's watched us a lot, and said he won't change much, especially having onely 1 or 2 sessions, but you'd imainge he'll change a couple of things. Hopefully all players back from training with the Youths, a left back in the left back position and Nepo on the wing and things could be good to go.

I think we should go with:

Iverson

Hamer

Clarke

Edmundson

Nepomuceno

Dearnley

Missilou

Maouche

Branger

O'Grady

Lang

An attacking line up.  I'm not Branger's biggest fan but after Saturday he deserves to start.  Nepo also deserves to start and having him at left back would give us good numbers going forward.

If O'Grady is fit I'd have him supporting Lang up front.  I think that pairing would get the best out of Lang.

3 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I think we should go with:

Iverson

Hamer

Clarke

Edmundson

Nepomuceno

Dearnley

Missilou

Maouche

Branger

O'Grady

Lang

An attacking line up.  I'm not Branger's biggest fan but after Saturday he deserves to start.  Nepo also deserves to start and having him at left back would give us good numbers going forward.

If O'Grady is fit I'd have him supporting Lang up front.  I think that pairing would get the best out of Lang.

Nep at left back ? Are u AL in disguise Bosh ? Have you been the one actually picking the side ? 

17 hours ago, Simpo said:

When you've watched a few games, you know where it is instinctively, from how the players are moving etc.

What a sport btw, particularly at NHL level.

My daughter's three sons all play ice hockey. The oldest plays for Billingham Stars, and the other two play for Hull Sharks U18 and U16. It really is one hell of a game.

As for tonight, it wouldn't surprise me to see Hunt back in and, just maybe, the Nottingham Forest lad as the two full backs. I reckon after Saturday's performance, Dearnley has to start RW, maybe Alofayan down the middle with Lang and Nepomuceno LW. I suppose Branger would be unlucky not to start after his magic 20 minutes, but he was bloody awful in that first half. Vera should be nowhere near the starting 11. He's the only bloke I've seen who is 6'2" standing up and 5'10" when he jumps for a header. I doubt he could trap a bag of wet sand, but what do I know? I wouldn't be too shocked if Baxter starts either. We've probably got a better squad than we think.

Edited by Bristolatic

There have been several posters on various threads saying Branger has only been picked because the manager has been told to on instructions from the owner.

Now, if Scholes picks him, does this mean:

a) He doesn't know what he's doing?

OR

b) He's already getting interference!

2 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

There have been several posters on various threads saying Branger has only been picked because the manager has been told to on instructions from the owner.

OR

Or c) Scholes actually rates him (I don’t) and has been picking him for the last couple of weeks. 

Edit: just realised your A) pretty much covers my C) 😁

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

3 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

OR

Or 

c) Scholes has a different opinion to you.