Boundary Park buy out

22 minutes ago, singe said:

My Dad didn't fly for a long time after lightning  struck the wing of the plane when he was going to Germany,  he was in the seat next to the wing.

Landing in Madeira was a little bit gusty. We got delayed a day coming back because of the weather too, worse places to be stuck.

Still never clapped.

The ones that clap and cheer when someone drops plates or cups are the worst though.

Nah. People that clap in the cinema at the end of a film are.

• Like 1

I forget where I was flying back from, but we were just coming in to land, (at Gatwck I think)and all of a sudden the engines powered up again and we started a steep climb. The pilot came on the tannoy as calm as you like, and said that despite being cleared to land, he had seen another plane on the runway and aborted the landing to go around again. It was in the days when smokers were sat at the rear of the plane, and it was only the rear of the plane where the applause came from when we eventually landed.

Blitz couldn’t be arsed....

....Marco wouldn’t/couldn’t agree terms to make it happen....

....a few fans get involved and hey presto.

Gives you an insight into what could be achieved if people who’s motives and intentions were aligned with the rest of us, owned the club.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

This is all sounding like we'll be able to get served and drink a pint all in time to see the start of the second half....

Amazing stuff..... 

Viva la Revolution.

I’m very Confused. 

In the article the group say they have acquired the shares for the north stand and its operations 364 days a year. Later it says the purchase is for the ground, the stands, OEC, and car park. 

Which one is it?

I thought AL bought the football team and three stands, but it now looks like he just bought the badge? 

It’s been well documented on here that AL purchased the football club and nothing else. The FLG have a deal in place to buy the stadium and the land including the car park.

Although the Fans bar in the North Stand will be open, the Stand will be closed to supporters for the friendlies against Rochdale & Bolton. 

As far as I’m aware the club has still not signed a deal to use the OEC corporate facilities in the North Stand for the 2019/20 season.

Where this leaves potential ‘100 club’ members and ‘box’ holders I’ve no idea. A ridiculous situation that needs sorting out ASAP.

I think the shit is about to hit the fan!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, League one forever said:

I’m very Confused. 

In the article the group say they have acquired the shares for the north stand and its operations 364 days a year. Later it says the purchase is for the ground, the stands, OEC, and car park. 

Which one is it?

I thought AL bought the football team and three stands, but it now looks like he just bought the badge? 

My undertsanding is

The fan group own nothing (yet) but run the north stand.

AL owns the Football team and its debts.

TTAssett strippers own everything.

We can use the pitch from TTAssett strippers for around 8 more years.

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s been well documented on here that AL purchased the football club and nothing else. The FLG have a deal in place to buy the stadium and the land including the car park.

Although the Fans bar in the North Stand will be open, the Stand will be closed to supporters for the friendlies against Rochdale & Bolton. 

As far as I’m aware the club has still not signed a deal to use the OEC corporate facilities in the North Stand for the 2019/20 season.

Where this leaves potential ‘100 club’ members and ‘box’ holders I’ve no idea. A ridiculous situation that needs sorting out ASAP.

I think the shit is about to hit the fan!!!

The North stand is closed for the two upcoming friendlies?  Why? 

25 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Probably the same reason they always only open up two stands for friendlies nearly every friendly for as many friendlies as l can remember. Make sense?

26 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Probably AL being a t***, it’s the Frizzell Stand that is usually closed for friendlies.

An so it begins. 

AL won’t like not being in control. 

26 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Yes. But why the North stand? There is four stands to choose from. 

Because the main stand is where all the changing rooms, press box, office, ticket office, main entrance, cameras etc. So would need to open half of the main stand anyway.

The MAIN stand. So thats the one you use. Nothing else to see here, plenty of legitimate sticks to choose elsewhere, hit him with one of them.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Because the main stand is where all the changing rooms, press box, office, ticket office, main entrance, cameras etc. So would need to open half of the main stand anyway.

The MAIN stand. So thats the one you use. Nothing else to see here, plenty of legitimate sticks to choose elsewhere, hit him with one of them.

So he could open the MAIN (😂) stand and the NORTH stand. 

It’s only a FRIENDLY.