James Tarkowski

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentford fan I know isn't sure they will be selling in a hurry - they'd like the money but just lost their other main centre half to injury.

Aye, their two million quid centre half :censored:ed his knee good and proper on his debut and will miss the whole season.

what with there potential £6million windfall....

#feckers

Stones would be stupid to go to Chelsea this year. Hasnt yet had a full season as a starter.

However next summer I think Barsnley will have a few quid to play with. Dunno if johnson will be there to spend it tho

The secret footballer reckons Everton are giving Barnsley an ultimatum... Reduce your sell on clause (so they make around £2mil) or we won't sell Stones.

I doubt that's actually true, but if it is it's a pretty daft suggestion from Everton. Barnsley would obviously tell them to :censored: off. There's zero benefit to Barnsley cashing in early, especially now it's being reported that Stones is trying to force through the move.

Edited by PlayItLivo

• 4 months later...