James Tarkowski

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of people saying he didn't look like he was arsed tonight. (via Twitter)

The Andy Linighan legend lives on...

Brentford play Burnley live on Sky this Friday.......pretty sure we will have a better idea then whether or not he's going there

If he doesn't play its nailed on

Could be in a Burnley shirt...

Edited by L1onheartNew

Looking very likely he'll move to Burnley and could save our season.......

Andrew Raeburn on Twitter: "BRENTFORD NEWS: Bees would be prepared to let Tarkowski join Burnley for £4m (by @Jonathon Taylor on Twitter:

"All doesn't seem well at #Brentford ahead of #Boro's visit. Tarkowski and Diagouraga 'want to leave'. Neither expected to feature tomorrow."SkySportsLyall)

Derby, Norwich, West Brom, and Sheffield Wed have all been in contact with his agent.

If it is £4m our cut would be around £730,000......just how much of that would be used to strengthen the team is anybody's guess!!

Thought it was a 10% sell on

I'm fairly sure there were several chunks to the fee.

£150k up front.

£150k top up.

£150k for Brentford's promotion.

£150k for 50 appearances.

20% of any profit.

No, I never saw the contract. I don't actually know enough to use it as an Internet FACT.

Edited by opinions4u

How would we know?

Because the Brentford fan who I speak to quite a bit on another forum who knows his stuff would have said so. He's never said anything of the sort, other than they're holding out for £5m.

And for what it's worth Tarky hasn't been gone long so I don't see the point in us putting in a sell-on clause as high as 20% if we were to accept an derisory offer from Brentford (which is what it would be) to buy that clause out less than 2 years on. I can understand why we may have been tempted to do that with Micah Richards as he'd been gone for some time and was looking like City were never going to get rid whilst he was their #1 RB.

Edited by sjk2008

Because the Brentford fan who I speak to quite a bit on another forum who knows his stuff would have said so. He's never said anything of the sort, other than they're holding out for £5m.

And for what it's worth Tarky hasn't been gone long so I don't see the point in us putting in a sell-on clause as high as 20% if we were to accept an derisory offer from Brentford (which is what it would be) to buy that clause out less than 2 years on. I can understand why we may have been tempted to do that with Micah Richards as he'd been gone for some time and was looking like City were never going to get rid whilst he was their #1 RB.

When you need to pay the bills as cash flow is low you'll take less cash as a gamble. The Micah Richards deal didn't go our way...they don't need to offer a buy out remember we can ask if they want to buy it out! Edited by super_blue