Simonas. Whatever his last name is

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was mooted as a possible, but if you go from Stainrod directly into Lithuanian and add on the patrynomic, you end up with something like Purvinasvarposkevicius, or "son of dirty cock".

His surname just makes me think of an answerphone message you left in the days before they traced numbers

Good luck to the lad. While I would've liked to see one of the strikers already on the books given a chance, you can't fault Kelly for not knowing what he wants. It's also good that Stankevicius will cost us next to nothing.

I think Turner will be kept on as he can still do the Cassidy role to some extent, but I can see this being the end for Murphy and possibly Poleon.

Good luck to the lad. While I would've liked to see one of the strikers already on the books given a chance, you can't fault Kelly for not knowing what he wants. It's also good that Stankevicius will cost us next to nothing.

I think Turner will be kept on as he can still do the Cassidy role to some extent, but I can see this being the end for Murphy and possibly Poleon.

Only possibly?

the_mighty_bosh is right - "you can't fault Kelly for not knowing what he wants"

The rumoured signing of Feruz and the confirmed signing of Stankevicious tells us that apart from Cassidy Darren is unhappy with his pool of strikers. Sadly it also tells them of his lack of confidence.

Simonas ‏@SStankevicius 12h12 hours ago

It was great to have a debut for @OfficialOAFC, atmosphere was superb! Off to meet international u-21 squad now!

Fri 04/09/15 UUC Slovenia U21 17 : 30 Lithuania U21

Tue 08/09/15 UUC Serbia U21 17 : 30 Lithuania U21

So he will miss the next 2 matches?

Edited by BP1960