• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who watches football will know that even as low as £100K was virtually giving him away.

Whilst 100k is an absolute steal, he could sign a pre contract with another club in Jan and we would have got Zero from then. He was never going to sign another contract that would restrict him. The whole system stinks and is entirely skewed one way.

Whilst 100k is an absolute steal, he could sign a pre contract with another club in Jan and we would have got Zero from then. He was never going to sign another contract that would restrict him. The whole system stinks and is entirely skewed one way.

If he earned us in excess of 12 points next season to cover the points deduction, it would have been £100K well spent by refusing it!

btw-I do not disagree that it is a skewed system

Edited by ChaddySmoker

If it went to tribunal we would have got less so yeah not bad when you look at it ? Given that he was horrendous for 3/4 of the season.

'Horrendous for 3/4 of the season' and stats almost as good as a clean sheet every two games doesn't seem to mix.

As nearly every transfer fee throughout the Football League is undisclosed then no.

Touching faith in the integrity of the football business world....we should have a coffee at Starbucks to discuss this accounting transparency?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Now we their is a player who I'm surprised has played at higher level. I thought he was garbage when he played for us.

Agreed.

I know there are examples of good, small strikers, but I thought his size might mean he wouldn't make it....that and the fact he didn't come close to scoring for us once!