Who's renewing for 2017/18?

Are you going to renew your ST?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to renew?

• Yes
    • No

Just a little gauge to see if Latics fans truly will put up with any old :censored:. Ronnie Moore steered us to a 10th place finish our third best in this league at that time, yet many didn't renew or held back their hard earned. I'm just curious, I know many are pissed off. So how many will truly renew come the spring?

The only way the board will truly get the message is in the summer. Right now the sitting back 'it'll be reet' mentality coming from the club means it'll be all the more shocking come June.

Many of us only renewed due to the crazy act of desperation thrown at us in March. Added to the hope of stability under a new era of Shez against every indicator we stepped up to the plate and renewed. Only to see probably the lowest budget in the league, another rookie text book manager and his clipboard clone put in charge and a squad of loanees and shot shy :censored:houses put together.

So who's renewing?

I've threatened to in the past but given I'm already picking and choosing this year WITH a ST so without a ST there's not a hope in hell of me being there every week.

Member and ST holder for last 23 years (15 years ST holder consecutive)

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to renew last year, after 20 years. But like many others, Sheridan riding in on his white horse, sold me. I was very dubious about the season ticket offer, and actually paid by credit card as protection. If things stay the same, I am afraid there is no protection against BOREDOM. So it will be a big fat NO from me.

I wasn't going to renew last year, after 20 years. But like many others, Sheridan riding in on his white horse, sold me. I was very dubious about the season ticket offer, and actually paid by credit card as protection. If things stay the same, I am afraid there is no protection against BOREDOM. So it will be a big fat NO from me.

Sorry poll added, please vote

I will renew.

I am only doing so because this is my club and I will never support anyone else.

It is NOT because I get any pleasure out of watching this total :censored:e of a team and equally :censored:e mamager Apologies to Clarke and Ripley who deserve better.

And if you are renewing, I'm not here to mock you. You have my respect for sticking at it and deserve any future success that may happen. I'm just at the point where I can't justify being bored :censored:less every other week. I've seen 2 league goals at BP all season and haven't seen us win in the League since April.

I'll renew probably! live too close not to really ... can afford it, and work doesn't get in the way too much - that said I won't be booking time off to get to matches when they do clash .. I'd rather spend the time on a cruise ship!

so I'm IN!

Edited by thetramdriver

Those who won't renew are either single or have a partner that let's them do what the hell they want on a Saturday.

If I didn't have my season ticket that'd be an extra day every week stuck with her listening to :censored:e from Ikea she wants to fill the new house with

That's the only thing you've ever said that I'm on board with.

Those who won't renew are either single or have a partner that let's them do what the hell they want on a Saturday.

If I didn't have my season ticket that'd be an extra day every week stuck with her listening to :censored:e from Ikea she wants to fill the new house with

No wonder you're so argumentative on here. You've got a woman running your life for you.

As for me, not had a season ticket since 2010. Dave Penney saw me off buying any more ST's. I'll go to the odd game again, as long as it's free...

Latics isn't corneys club it's mine. I go to latics every week cos it's what I do. It's what I've always done and it's what I always will do. My dad took me from being 6 years old and I hope to take my children one day.

I don't enjoy it at the moment but I live by the hope we will once again see success one day.

The day I decide not to renew is the day this club dies. The powers that be will never get between me and my club

Guest nonaenever

Got my season ticket based on Shez being here. Gave it away to a family member weeks ago - and I have paid on the gate ever since! So, probably classed as financially insane but, in a daft way, I`m actually helping the club financially of course.

If Robinson's still here - definitely won't renew - just don't rate him unfortunately.